+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

please this is my email. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by merrylake View Post
    Past questions! it is one major reason (in my opinion) why we are not there yet in Nigeria! the PQ mentality! Makes students lazy.. if the same questions come out, the student passes and is seen to be intelligent and if none of the questions come out, the student is stranded because he failed to prepare!

My point is Be prepared at all times! stop depending on past question papers!

Selah!
    guy, you funny o... past questions are not to be crammed. its a kind of guild line. the first time I wrote Post UME at FUTO, I never in my wildest imagination reason that they will set anything aside from English, Physics, Maths for Elect/Elect Dept. but there, I was also faced with Geography, Biology, Agric, Econs... Jeez! it was terrible. Now if I had had there past questions, I would have known what to expect. May, this year I never expect to be faced with chemistry in the Dragnet/Chevron test talk less of their verbal reasoning that requires you to choose TWO OPTIONS! (fail one, fail the two). so you see where you are wrong dude, the Past Question is a guide. It allows you to have a direction. looking at the pat question, you'll find a lot of chemistry there & I'm studying Elect/Elect. do you know the last time I read chemistry?
    if it is interview, better. that's when I'll advice to be prepared because you must know everything relating to your field as you can't be interviewed on anything outside your field. I can't be asked during interview to explain drilling process or thermodynamics....
    Let's encourage ourselves & by God's Grace we'll be there... Amen
    Shalom

Quote Originally Posted by 3identity View Post
    guy, you funny o... past questions are not to be crammed. its a kind of guild line. the first time I wrote Post UME at FUTO, I never in my wildest imagination reason that they will set anything aside from English, Physics, Maths for Elect/Elect Dept. but there, I was also faced with Geography, Biology, Agric, Econs... Jeez! it was terrible. Now if I had had there past questions, I would have known what to expect. May, this year I never expect to be faced with chemistry in the Dragnet/Chevron test talk less of their verbal reasoning that requires you to choose TWO OPTIONS! (fail one, fail the two). so you see where you are wrong dude, the Past Question is a guide. It allows you to have a direction. looking at the pat question, you'll find a lot of chemistry there & I'm studying Elect/Elect. do you know the last time I read chemistry?
    if it is interview, better. that's when I'll advice to be prepared because you must know everything relating to your field as you can't be interviewed on anything outside your field. I can't be asked during interview to explain drilling process or thermodynamics....
    Let's encourage ourselves & by God's Grace we'll be there... Amen
    Shalom
    my Point my dear, is if you are well rounded and well grounded, you will do well in whatever comes your way! if the format is changed then you will be stranded! I never ever rely on PQs.. I make sure i am well rounded and know my onions!

By the way, i did the aptitude test the last time and passed! I did not even study gmat and all that!

Just be well rounded! if you know the basic principles of chemistry, you will be able to remember anything in Chemistry! point is, because we use past questions all the time, our foundation is faulty!

the complain last time was that they asked a lot of Fundamental (o level) questions! that was the excuse people gave for failing the aptitude test! My advice to all those that want to write the NNPC test and indeed any tests at all, Be well rounded!

Selah!

@ Davidfuall, pls bros send d copy of the p/q to my email- [email protected]. Thanks

pls guyz i nid a copy of d pq pls my email is [email protected] tanx in anticipation

pls o i beg o someone should send the pq [email protected]. thanks

adb

Hi davidfuall,

Kindly send the the NNPC past question: [email protected].

Thank you. Good luck guys.

Hi guys, when should we be expecting this NNPC test?
    any idea of the month?

@Davidfuall, pls forward past Q&A to my mail box [email protected], thks.

pls send past questions to [email protected] thanks

Pls, l put in for Lab technologist, l will appreciate PQ. My email: [email protected]

kindly forward to [email protected]. tanks

+ Reply
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast