+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Topic: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

Re: NNPC Group: Recruitment 2012

there are criminals in this forum for real,somebody sent me a PM that she saw my profile and want have a long lasting relationship with me.that she in a refugee camp in senegal,that rebels killed her entire family and she is the only survival in sudan.the fada left 5.7million dollar in a bank at london.Now how is this my business? And i never posted any thing here that i wanted a lover. Nawa o naija i hail una.
    3identity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LAKPAH View Post
    there are criminals in this forum for real,somebody sent me a PM that she saw my profile and want have a long lasting relationship with me.that she in a refugee camp in senegal,that rebels killed her entire family and she is the only survival in sudan.the fada left 5.7million dollar in a bank at london.Now how is this my business? And i never posted any thing here that i wanted a lover. Nawa o naija i hail una.
    lol... hustle

Pls send it to : [email protected]

2 many scamers, spaming di emails u here,dat y i pastd an email dat i dnt use 4 my transactions!...
    one gabriel [email protected].. Di bastard is an ibo scamer and he steals email 4rm dis forum.. Be warned

My name is Miss Vivian Arisa (24years old) single and never married, i am from Rwanda. in East Africa and presently i am residing in refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years back. My late father DR HAKIZIMANGA F Arisa was chairman managing director (F Arisa INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Kigali... Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.9 (Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) So, i have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,so that after the transfer you will take your 15% and 5% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me.and i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this matter secret to people in the camp here.

hahahahahahahah..... the bitch even sent a picture... so sexy.... mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls all of you dat posted your e-mail add here i will send u d material along side those that sent me PM.but be patient u will get it b4 6pm today.pls other try send sms i will be very busy this week and away from the forum till the weekend.
    [email protected]
    thanks

pls i'll like a copy of the material too. lets spread it around.my email addy is [email protected]

whats is the latest on nnpc

Pls send d P/Q to me: [email protected]

Pls guys, i also need d materials. [email protected]. Tanks.

pls all of you dat posted your e-mail add here i will send u d material along side those that sent me PM.but be patient u will get it b4 6pm today.pls other try send sms i will be very busy this week and away from the forum till the weekend.
    Bros, plz am really interested in the said material. my e-mail is [email protected]
    Thanks!

@Walearoy,U av a PM!

+ Reply
Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast