+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NNPC-congratulations congratulations congratulations

NNPC-congratulations congratulations congratulations

On Friday 24thJune 2011, I left Warri at about noon for Auchi, to attend an all night vigilwith Gods servant, Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministry. As I drovewith my family, my fone which was on silence and vibration went off. When I arrivedAuchi, I charged the fone at the hotel which I lodged, on switching it on, itdisplayed 423 messages, and it couldn’t account for missed calls. On checkingthe messages, the first 4-were NNPC recruitment related, so I decided to deleteall the messages. The missed calls were mostly from forumites. I spoke withabout 2 brethren before I switched off the fone again and left for service. Allthrough Saturday, I slept heavily. At about 1430 hours, I put on the fone againto find several messages trying to confirm information. Now, availability ofinternet services is one business I may open up in Auchi soon, because I couldn’tlocate any.

After a wonderful Sundayservice, I drove all the way back to Warri to meet about 30 young men in mycompound, they had computer print outs of letters from the NNPC and wanted toconfirm its authenticity. I put a call through to a friend in ITD to confirmit. It was celebration galore. Shacking unlimited.

We have been vilifiedbecause some persons have decided to believe/accept a lie, rather than thetruth. Some persons felt we were revealing what they termed top secret. We haveheard strange stories of interviews being conducted at our backs for specialpersons. They made the young men believe that to get a job in the NNPC they hadto know a minister or senator. They made them believe that you had to come froma certain part of the country. They made this young men believe they had tohave gone to Harvard, Cambridge, etc…….I have no other joy, than to see thefaces of these guys, who recently, my encouragement had made them change theirmode of dressing, their language, their general comportment….they seethemselves as potential NNPC staffs. These are wicked and fallacious lies-andbeing Nigerians, who have learnt with experience not to trust anything/ anyone…webelieved it. In 2008, when I was invited for the medicals, before the processwas truncated, I didn’t know anybody…..and several persons in my set didn’t seemto know anybody there too…..i also saw persons from every tribe and nationalityin the country….I saw graduates from university of Sokoto and Abia State University…sowhere did all these myth come from. And I make bold to ask all the brethren whohave been invited for this semi final stage, because you will all make it,….didyou know any senator or minister, are you all from the “core north”, did you goto Cambridge or Ife?.......let’s stop this nonsense

NNPC is not theultimate, definitely, it’s not the zenith. But we must break the mythsurrounding these organizations and their recruitment process. The information Igave out here, are not secret, if you know anyone in the HR, he would gladly obligeyou. However, this forum has several NNPC staffs as members who have more privilegedand on the field information…..why they don’t want to share is best known tothem. If we open up about these things, we help solve the problems of theorganizations. I believe the FOI bill will strengthen the process. A friend,who is a very senior officer in the SSS told me and I verily believe him, thatthe corruption, ineptitude, lack of professionalism and equipments in the SSSis worse than that of the police. He said corruption in an organization beginsin the recruitment process. They can’t fulfill their constitutional andstatutory obligation to the nation. They love the glitz and glamour of beingattached to governors, ministers and the presidency…whereas, their main job ofpro-active intelligence for crimes and threats to national security is left unattended. The activities of the militants in the south south, and boko haram inthe north, is a glaring failure of the SSS. But nobody is talking, the presentreforms going on in the police is because some persons were and are still boldenough to speak out. It’s paying off gradually.

Graduate trainees,technologist/ technicians, trainee operators, experienced hires would bereceiving their letters of invitation for interview. However there are certainthings we must bear in mind..

1. The process of call varies…I hear the GTswould be called via email, while EH would be called via courier, to curb thesuffering we went through in the hands of UPS…..

2. The NNPC cannot call everybody that applied,but not one member of this forum would be unemployed by the end of this year…betme.

3. The non-passage of the PIB has affected somany things-

a) The GTs per state may be reduced

b) Recruitment of GTs in Management, arts andsocial sciences may be reviewed.

c) Some EH disciplines, particularly the arts,social science and management based, would be scrapped.

Hard truth, but wemust have it at the back of our minds. However, the confirmation of ministers andsitting of the NASS tomorrow may change everything. So I implore the brethren inthe house, to put in their best and give a good fight to ensure they come outtops at their respective field based tests and interviews, so that they canrepresent/get their state quota. It’s really going to be competitive. It’s nota piece of cake. Same thing for the experienced hires. Go get information onthe current trend and practices in your discipline as it relates to the oilindustry. Current affairs are also essential. It is the height of stupidity toask or pay for anything called formats or past questions. We know that by now.

There is likely tobe a written test….write all you can….be as elaborate as you can, if you needto draw a diagram, please do…display knowledge and scholarship. You will thereafter face a panel of your line manager, the consultancy firm and HRrepresentative. Be bold, show you understand authority, management, process andprocedure.

No one member ofthis forum will fail. It’s not a prayer. It’s certainity.

God who broughtyou this far, will not shipwreck you.

You will land safely.

Regards

[email protected]

Re: NNPC-congratulations congratulations congratulations

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! Jesus Army...I got my hard copy today, I read Economics..my interview date is July 13th at Abuja...It shall be well with us all , especially those that believe...Congrats to you too...we shall meet at training school by God's grace..

Jesus Army,thanks alot for all your conrtibutions to this forum,it has really been of great help. Meanwhile,when will they start calling EH's?

Nice work Jesus Army. God bless u real good

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

only u don create too numerous forum on this so-call NNPC recruitment! There's no need for all these fresh and erratic thread. Just one thread would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklestar View Post
    Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! Jesus Army...I got my hard copy today, I read Economics..my interview date is July 13th at Abuja...It shall be well with us all , especially those that believe...Congrats to you too...we shall meet at training school by God's grace..

Did you apply as a GT or EH

Quote Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
    Did you apply as a GT or EH
    I applied for EH...got a hard copy IV from Fedex

JA, thanks for the info. Would you know if community relationships would be one of those scrapped?
    God bless you as always.
    And congrats to memebers of the house who got invited. Wish you success till the end.h

Jesus Army, U are a LEGEND! A great example! Thanka a million and God bless ya!

Quote Originally Posted by agalimojo View Post
    Jesus Army, U are a LEGEND! A great example! Thanks a million and God bless ya!
    I wish everyone invited the best of luck. I believe I will still get my e-mail I.V. Goodluck guys.

Congrats to all invited.
    God's grace.

Hello, I got a call from DHL yesterday stating that I have a parcel from NNPC, but the issue is that, the letter was sent to an address in Illorin that DHL could not locate(10 coca cola way, Illorin) and I am in Lagos here. I wrote my test in Lagos (UNILAG to be precise). The DHL man stated that they cannot redirect the letter to me in Lagos except if the sender i.e NNPC does. I need suggestion on how to go about resolving this. Thanks.

Jesus Army, God Bless U real good! Its been quite a long time i have seen such truth and information about recruitment into federal Parastatals written publicly. Its always kept top secret so as to allow for manipulations... Nigeria is Moving forward and the time for Change is Now!!!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast