+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Is nnpc calling selected people?

Is nnpc calling selected people?

i want to appreciate the way this forum treats people's issues. God richly bless all those that give good contributions. pls is nnpc selecting or calling only those that had a 2:1 for the test. or is there any one that had a 2:2 dat has been invited?

Re: Is nnpc calling selected people?

1st and 2.1 is the requirement, pls if u do ve 2.2 and applied 4 GT, u wont be called, unless if u ve applied 4 xperience hire...

bros let forget all the stories around NNPC, resubmitted my credentials onb 10th March and was invited for the test in UI despite chosing Lagos as my prefered center may b,cos I graduated from UNILAG and the lagos center is in UNILAG. TRY do our best

@Justice59, Who told u that Lagos centre is at UNILAG? I was invited 4 NNPC Test Lagos centre. The Test will hold at ICAN Centre, Amuwo Odofin, Please u should not confuse people, Thanks

i dont think so

Hello All,
    I re-submitted my resume since on the 10th March but i have read from this forum that a lot of people been invited for interview!! What's the criteria? I have 2.2 for experienced professionals??
    Thanks.

it seems that most of us that resubmitted our credentials have not been called.i resubmitted my credentials and up till now. i havent got my IV. i surely believe that this shall not pass me by. @jesus army, i will like to know if there is anything wrong with the resubmission or are they still shortlisting.did anyboby in the house just receive IV today or yesterday.

i wish someone will give us (those that resubmitted credentials) a contact address to nnpc to make an enquiry on this issue of invitation of those that resubmitted cos up till now i have not received my IV. but i am believing God that i will still be called cos i meet all requirements

I really don't think they are calling selected pple.I was ask to resubmit my CV after 1 week i got my IV for experienced IT position.The venue is UNILAG

it looks like there are three centres in Lagos: Air Force Base, UNILAG and ICAN study centre in amuwo. So if u chose lagos and was sent to Ibadan or Benin, then there is a possibility that the three centres have been fully occupied. I guess those that applied late are the people complaining about travelling far for the exam.

Abeg sombody help me na! ineed materials to practice with.was invited,read Elect/Elect, HND,Portharcourt

Any idea house on the format

Pls guys does anyone know how to get to ICAN Centre Plot 12, Kofo Kasumu Street, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos from ojota. Thanks in advance for your reply. I need to know the center ahead of time so that am not stranded on the day of the test

+ Reply