+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nnpc- awaiting invite

Nnpc- awaiting invite

You don't have to wait for the boat of success to come to shore because the shore is crowded.

I am passionately using this medium to urge all those who believe they are qualified to write the NNPC aptitude and knowledge test but were not invited not to give up hope.
    It does not matter whether you were invited or not. Go out there on the 26th of March to all centers nation wide and gate crash. I tell you there is no harm in giving it a try. If some one can come all the way from UK to gate crash then what are you waiting for.This might just be your job.
    If DPR could allow gate crashers, I see no reason why NNPC wouldn't. They are both government establishments. I have a convinction here that 40% of those that will grab this job God willing will be the gate crashers. Brethren in the house I have been studying for this test like never before even though I have not been invited but I tell you one thing ''I am good to go''. See you at the different venues. God bless you all.
    G

Re: Nnpc- awaiting invite

Yeah....Sounds ingenious though but i dont think it will make much sense for those o us based in UK to travel down solely to gate crash.I'm keeping my fingers crossed & if i do get anything before Wednesday next week i'll surely make it.For now though, i'd advice anybody who got the invite & is based in Uk to go for it..KLM offers return at £356 & british airways £610 & i reckon thats not bad....
    JesseJames

You want to gatecrash? Thats not so bad. But how wil u survive the screenin?? Who wil give u an already generated candidate unique number? How do u intend to get past the screening stage without the email and hardcopy invite letter? I'm curious.

Hmmm. Without ur candidate number and letters of invite, its goin 2b hard. Buh giv it a try sha.

wow! It is getting interesting everyday.Never say No until 26th march ok.

Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread so far, but for your info DPR test( conducted by Eraproserv, a consultancy firm) gave the so called candidate number but still allowed gatecrashers. I believe it is not so difficult for NNPC(to be conducted by Philip consulting) to make a separate list for gatecrashers.As for the screening, I still insist that if you are qualified in all ramification as I am, don't worry just go to the venue with your credentials. Remember, God works in mysterious ways and he still does. All qualified persons out there I insist you give gatecrashing a try you never can tell.

+ Reply