+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: NLNG: Trainee Operators 2013

Re: NLNG: Trainee Operators 2013

@segxyboss
    I don't thinks it's going to take that long.Hopefully before this month ends.

@newtontoyo, alright,,let's hopeful and positively expectant,, we shall meet in bonny by God's grace. I learnt some candidate were disqualified as a result of age falsification,,did you hear about that?

Quote Originally Posted by segxyboss View Post
    @newtontoyo, alright,,let's hopeful and positively expectant,, we shall meet in bonny by God's grace. I learnt some candidate were disqualified as a result of age falsification,,did you hear about that?
    I do sincerely hope that the call will take place between January and February next year..If it comes earlier than that time,all well and good.
    On the issue of disqualification due to age falsification,did that take place during or after the interview?I am asking this question because I am not aware of people being disqualified on the ground of age falsification; at least in Lagos Center during the interview.Reply asap.

A guy told me it was during the interview they discovered that some candididates falsified their ages and they were disqualified right away,,@oluvkky,, how was your interview? I hope you weren't asked too difficult questions?

@segxyboss
    I didn't actually hear of that.How were they disqualified? We're they prevented from having their interview.I didn't hear of that the day I did my interview in Port Harcourt.

@newtonyo,,I don't actually know how NLNG got to know that some candidates falsified their ages and if some candidates that falsified their ages escaped the screening process, NLNG will still eventually find out and disqualify them. I learnt NLNG take their time to verify the authenticity of every credential..so it pays to be sincere and down to earth, whatever belongs to you will never elude you. May God bless us all

@segxyboss
    Were those guys with age falsification issues notified of their disqualification?
    In addition, when you had your interview, did you submit copies of your credentials? Cuz in PH where I had mine, the NLNG guy doing the screening only checked my originals and when he was OK with them, he told me to submit my current CV with two passport phographs.

@Newtonyo,
    Yes the guys were outrightly disqualified. In Lagos where I had my interview, we were asked to submit all of our credentials, CV and a passport photograph..

So how was your interview? I hope you weren't asked too difficult questions?

The interview was cool, 5 questions with 3 on my field of study.
    Just to get you clearly, you submitted copies of your credentials as well as your CV and 2 passports. I was only asked to submit the CV and 2 passports before I had the interview and after he checked all my Original credentials.

Yes, I submitted all originals with my CV and 1 passport before the inception of my interview and I got my originals back after the interview..
    Have you any idea of the number of candidates that was invited for the interview and the number to be finally selected?

@segxyboss.
    Thanks for the clarification.I just wanted to be sure the same thing happened to me. I know about 375 candidates were invited for the interview.AS FOR the number of those that will make it, 29 made it out of 400 in the last recruitment in 2010, I think it will be more than that for this recruitment.

@newtontoyo,,thanks a lot for the info,, it seems to me that we are the only active members on this thread

You are welcome bro. Maybe they have been busy with other things as well.there are quite a bunch of active good guys on the forum.

+ Reply
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast