+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: NLNG: Trainee Operators 2013

Re: NLNG: Trainee Operators 2013

we r 29 only. D venue is intel aba rd. I wil nt disclos date here 4 security reason pls. Pm me 4 further details.

guys... we should not be distracted... keep praying, hoping and be prepared for it (when NLNG call).
    God will make a way for his people. NLNG is for SURE.
    I believed.

Quote Originally Posted by muffeh View Post
    we r 29 only. D venue is intel aba rd. I wil nt disclos date here 4 security reason pls. Pm me 4 further details.
    It is either you are being deceived or you are deceiving yourself.When NLNG starts calling for interview,it shall be made obvious and not in one Aba road...never.I challenge you to post the a "well edited version" of the message sent to you by NLNG and I will apologize.Again,there is no security implication of stating the date of an interview.it is even more harmful to state the venue.You can go and search previous threads on NLNG interview stuffs,candidates are always free to state their scheduled date and time without any secrecy attached.
    Just as Pizzarro mentioned,guys who have not received a negative message should remain hopeful and be preparing for the real interview.

Muffeh,last nlng interview had over 400 in attendance,29 got the job.

I herd they need more hand.if so,more than 400 shuld get the invite.it will NEVER be 29 candidates for interview.

The last interview was in lagos.did you just say aba?

For the record,more guys from bonny will benefit more.

Expect a maximum of 40 candidate that will get the job.this one is a calculated speculation,others statements are not.

Quote Originally Posted by kalokalo View Post
    Muffeh,last nlng interview had over 400 in attendance,29 got the job.

I herd they need more hand.if so,more than 400 shuld get the invite.it will NEVER be 29 candidates for interview.

The last interview was in lagos.did you just say aba?

For the record,more guys from bonny will benefit more.

Expect a maximum of 40 candidate that will get the job.this one is a calculated speculation,others statements are not.
    Muffeh is only being economical with the truth.I am sure he never received any mail but only trying to play some "game" best understood by him.NLNG will never call only 29 people for Trainee Operator position interview.Hope he won't come here to post the "message" after the real interview message had sailed-in? Muffeh, I hail oo.

@Kalokalo, i think i don't argue unnecessarily. Watch out d end of this recruitment.

While still waiting for the job to come, why can't you start with this, Click on this link,http://sms.megastoon.com/sms.php?share=68071 get registered and start your online business and Get Incomes Up To 1500$ weekly. All you have to do is to create traffic online and start your earning an income. You can use your phone, Android, don't wait until you have laptop.

Hi fellows d mail is finally dropin 2day.....................................congrat 2 all survivals n best wishes 2 does who couldn't mak dis stage
    Waves of glory

gare u saying 2day friday,cos we are waiting

Quote Originally Posted by engralex View Post
    Hi fellows d mail is finally dropin 2day.....................................congrat 2 all survivals n best wishes 2 does who couldn't mak dis stage
    This information appears not to be explicit enough.The mail that is 'dropping';is it a call for interview or the second message NLNG sent yesterday to those who had received a negative reply before? I am asking this question because of the post I saw yesterday in another job forum that NLNG sent another set of message to those that were unsuccessful in the aptitude test, showing them a breakdown of their scores.Let us endeavor to avoid ambiguity in our posts.

Confusion here and there!!!!! Muffeh, I seriously doubt if anyone in this house would envy u if u ACTUALLY got an invite for INTERVIEW. If u ask me, I don't see any reason why u should be secretive about being explicit on this matter. And how on earth did u know d invites were sent to JUST 29 of ''u'' + y would NLNG prefer to use ABA road (Port Harcourt) for interview this time? Again, CHALLENGE
    ojovictor IF YOU DARE!!!

SOME PEOPLE SEF!!!

@ dasechomsy
    No mind the guy.nobody has been called for interview yet

let not your heart be trouble!!! believe in God and do your little part well (preparation) . At the last days "like this", many false testimonies, witnesses etc will make people heart (the chosen ones) to loose Focus. when the 'Nlng interview call' commence, our emails will be the prove. i believed

+ Reply
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast