+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: NLNG: Trainee Operators 2013

Re: NLNG: Trainee Operators 2013

Plz, for those of us in Lagos taking the test in chamcity, do you have another test date aside 8th?

i also need past questions [email protected] ....i think u can also get some past nlng test materials from www.testcentre.com.ng bt not for free its 1999 naira

Be not deceived, there are 1000001 questions online from different organizations rendering such service. SHL is d biggest while others follow. I sincerely doubt if anyone truely has the precise questions expected. If you ask me, I'd advice you go online and get acquainted with online exams and how to write 'em. Chances are you could find few questions u practiced online in the real exam (NLNG). I have just 5-7 sites offering such online assessment services (including free assessments), while SHL apparently has the cheapest questions (Personal point of view). I presume GSE/Dragnet has one of the most tasking questions online, (not entirely ruling out assessment day questions). testcentre.com.ng has quite some few free practice questions (boring and repeated) and would require you pay certain amount (A little below 2000NGN) to buy a hand-full of practice questions. Assessment day provides free practice question if you like them on Facebook. Just practice!!! practice!!! practice!!! practice!!! No short cut to hard work. WISH YOU (me too) SUCCESS.......1 step@atime
    emmyblakky likes this.

Is there any1 writing the test @ New Horizons Systems Solutions Limited,Ikeja

Quote Originally Posted by Dasechomsky View Post
    Be not deceived, there are 1000001 questions online from different organizations rendering such service. SHL is d biggest while others follow. I sincerely doubt if anyone truely has the precise questions expected. If you ask me, I'd advice you go online and get acquainted with online exams and how to write 'em. Chances are you could find few questions u practiced online in the real exam (NLNG). I have just 5-7 sites offering such online assessment services (including free assessments), while SHL apparently has the cheapest questions (Personal point of view). I presume GSE/Dragnet has one of the most tasking questions online, (not entirely ruling out assessment day questions). testcentre.com.ng has quite some few free practice questions (boring and repeated) and would require you pay certain amount (A little below 2000NGN) to buy a hand-full of practice questions. Assessment day provides free practice question if you like them on Facebook. Just practice!!! practice!!! practice!!! practice!!! No short cut to hard work. WISH YOU (me too) SUCCESS.......1 step@atime
    all u looking 4 nlng past questions; u beta read Dasechomsky's comment very well. i know say if dem giv pple chance, dem go ask of nlng answers and marking scheme!
    Dasechomsky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasechomsky View Post
    all u looking 4 nlng past questions; u beta read Dasechomsky's comment very well. i know say if dem giv pple chance, dem go ask of nlng answers and marking scheme!

im writing mine at horizons solutions, ikeja 8th july 12noon

thumb' s up!!!!!

Come back to page one.....
    .....hmmmmm
    someone should ne busu on you na.
    SHSRE!!!!!!

Wetin dey sup my ppl..? happy new month... how we all preparing?? Olufemi, its obvious we shall be writing @dsame venue jst a day diff.. am 9th.. holla me lets rub mind@Olufemi make i know as d matter dey b oooo.. pls inbox me ur number..

When will the first set taking their test
    is anyone writing today?

Why are u guys quit these days, pls those that have wrien the test tell us or the house how it goes now. And the type of question the used. Or mail me the sections they brought. Pls guy we need it urgently. Thanks for ur help one love house

Pls did any person recieve any call 4rm nlng.

+ Reply
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast