+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

@BIDEY,
    Am sorry if you are offended, it's not compulsory you read it, it's just there for the benefit of those that need it. Thanks
    L

NLNG

Hi,

How una dey? I just say make I know how una dey cope with the waiting? The waiting will soon be over.

Take care ALL.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

This week has gone as well....na wa o....well,come rain come sun,we shall all get there(our various destination in life)

Have a funfilled weekend.

NLNG

Enough is enough oh! I wan travel go Lagos go ask them wetin be the problem. How una see am? I just say my mind...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber just chill n relax i understand how u feel n i appreci8 ur concern,lets all chill n wait till middle of nxt month n c what comes up.

NLNG

Hey! Middle of next month too far oh! I no wan make this NLNG turn to NNPC oh! How people go dey wait since November 2009 and no concrete reason for the delay. Make e no be say dem don dey quarrel over who go dey the list and who no go dey the list. I just dey beg make dem release the list no matter how the list dey. Wonders go happen shaa.
    My people na only GOD go see everybody through. We be flesh and blood, this kind delay dey tire person.

The Trainee Electrical Officers which level dem dey now? Dey don fly away? Who knows?...

Thank God it is another week. It never really matter that the senses are yet to know it. Just wait..i say wait.
    Wish you all the best of news..soonest

hi ma loves.

My people, make una no tire out oh!

My guys notin dey happen!
    A

i heard that they have already recruited o! and that rejection letters will be sent to all not called.Na so i hear o!
    Jst ma candid opinion

@ Voltron, Guy thank you for letting the truth out. How can NLNG be delaying so long? NLNG is not as NNPC. This is a company that is into full production of Natural gas. unlike NNPC that is into supervisory role in Oil and gas industry who claims to have refineries, but all are dead. periodically, NLNG is always in need of manpower to boost efficiency in natural gas production. I believe that the successful ones have started job. I use this medium to console all the expectant. Na Man know Man as far as Naija is concern!

@voltron u again, all d info u gave on this forum since from initiation av all turned out to b false,how then do u xpect us to beliv dis one again,all these u heard,u heard n u heard everynow and then,y not post an info from ur own research asin 1st hand info and not that some1 told u that this or that.Am not disappiontment even if they've recruited but nxt tym tryna post sometin meaniful,atleast we're all here wen deterg(Respect tio u Man)called an was told soon or would u say they were afraid of him to tell him the truth,@all if volt info is true relax God has a better plan for us all n if it's false cheer up n keep believin cos from wat i now NLNG is to big for secret employment afterall i knew guys whom knew nobody n were called for medicals for the trainee electrical officer,cheer up guys n blank volt joooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

+ Reply
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast