+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML): Recruitment of Trainee Officers

Re: NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML): Recruitment of Trainee Officers

D site is currently undergoin maintenance,we u submit a notification is sent to ur email,n ur status on their page will be 'in process'.d current page u r talkin abt is nt d trainee app page cos wen i did mine d page was quite different hving a place 4 cover leta,questionaire n submit options,but tryin 2 apply 4 a frnd i discovered d site ws unda maintenance til monday.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

Men! The site is not going, wonder if this is temporary or they have stopped reciuting,pls what can do, need your help on this fellow NHJ!!!!

Da site hs started goin,its lyk explorer is faster compare to mozilla,did 4 my friend 2day n he recieved a confirmation email,just b patient while at it,closing date hs been shifted to 10th..all da best
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

Quote Originally Posted by Rowebs View Post
    Da site hs started goin,its lyk explorer is faster compare to mozilla,did 4 my friend 2day n he recieved a confirmation email,just b patient while at it,closing date hs been shifted to 10th..all da best
    i was in d cafe ysterday around 5:40 -6:20 bt no show.Pls let me know how u applied ,is urgent abt 2 go 2 d cafe ds morning.10s

i'm having problems with the page too

Pls house someone should help us with the test format for this job, or lng test format for engineering ooo. Thanks and God Bless u all for ur reply.

God bless u Burdie, u re doin well!
    "With GOD all things are possible" Matt.19;26

God bless u, u are doin so so well 4 ur generation!
    "With GOD all things are possible" Matt.19;26

I applied through reference number and the thing went through once you finish the application you will receive a notification message in your inbox which is your mail address but before i got it I had to keep on trying this is also among the criteria to prevent many applicants from applying and also to screen remember tomorrow is the last day.you've got between now and 11:59pm to do this application.just keep on trying it's well best of luck guys.

hello guys, use only internet explorer and make sure u turn off the pop up blocker. just applied and it was very fast.
    Steps: type Nigeria LNG - Home == click careers == click on 3rd,2nd,electrical trainee by the right or simply the job portal == select registered or unregistered or job search etc it depends on u. Log in if registered, if not use ref code search. ensure the position to be apply is yellow on selection == double click and wait 4 ur application
    guglk guys nd let's have info on the nature of their test.

i believe in miracle; though am above 25 nd have B.Sc instead of HND.I don't have any doubt that my God will guarantee my place.If you're in my shoe, believe God and apply.Thank u rowebs, thank u toksypappy.see u there!

neva knw that it was HND dat is needed,but applied, have a BSc and exactly 25yrs, believe will be called,and again fellow NHJ need materials for NLNG exams for engineering. [email protected]

Forumites,please anybody with NLNG test format for engineering should pls post it here,bcos i understand that they will soon be calling for test, im also trying to get one from a friend who works but his number is not going through,i promise as soon as i get something i will definitely post it here for all to see,pls lets share information regarding this recruitment process it is very important,God will see us through
    IJN,see you in NLNG

Well I don't know If the test has taken another dimension I applied 2009 for this same Trainee electrical officer,we wrote six papers;critical reasoning,mechanical,electrical,mathematics and there was this one that you will be asked to either turn the shape anticlockwise or clockwise that how will the shape look like when turn either clockwise or anticlockwise and so on I forgotten the last one maybe comprehension.But you need to be fast,smart and accurate cos like mathematics,we were asked to solve like 36 questions under ten minutes they are simple questions but you won't use calculator you don't have to read for the test it's just common sense.we wrote the test at Lagos oriental hotel it was around the time that applied but it was written application then cos we didn't apply online.Goodluck guys for those that will be called for the test.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast