+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NLNG - Project Services Engineer

Re: NLNG - Project Services Engineer

Am still waiting for them to call me

@CHAIRMAN, Please confirm for me if the offer is strictly for Niger Delta indigenes. someone said this.

Hello,

You are receiving this mail because you showed interest in our Project Services Engineer vacancy.

Nigeria LNG Limited has launched her e-Recruiting platform.

To this effect, you are kindly requested to fill in your personal information and apply for this position online via the link below.

https://careers.nlng.com:8001/sap/bc...e_registration

(This link will allow you to register before applying. You can search for this position using the Ref code search - the Ref code is PEO/2011/197)

Find attached a step-by-step user guide to help you navigate your way through this application process.

Please note that for this position, we will be running the paper-based and electronic recruitment concurrently.

You don’t have to be worried if you are not able to apply within the stipulated period (on or before close of business, Monday 7th of February, 2011), since your paper application still stands.

Also note that YOU SHOULD NOT ATTACH ANY DOCUMENT online, this is to conserve storage space.

If you encounter any difficulty during your online application process, please state them in a mail to [email protected]

Yours faithfully,

FOR: NIGERIA LNG LIMITED

@His highness i got d same mail too.but i cant seem 2 go past d registeration page.d register button doesnt take me to any oda page.in fact notin happens if i click on it.
    wats up wit u?hv u filled urs online?
    av sent dem a mail 2 complain still waiting 4 a reply.
    if u hv any suggestions pls let me knw n d site has security issues
    pls reply

Quote Originally Posted by lynbaby
    @His highness i got d same mail too.but i cant seem 2 go past d registeration page.d register button doesnt take me to any oda page.in fact notin happens if i click on it.
    wats up wit u?hv u filled urs online?
    av sent dem a mail 2 complain still waiting 4 a reply.
    if u hv any suggestions pls let me knw n d site has security issues
    pls reply
    Its same thing here.
    There is no need to panic. They will still use the paper application

Filled successfully! Just look for fast internet and follow the troubleshooting guide they sent. Goodluck!

good job guys

pls can any one tell me what the GTS community on the registration is all about?
    L

Pls can somebody help with the troubleshooting guide, the site is not opening.

I got an email from them requesting that I register my profile with them online but I was unable to open their link. If any one in the house have done pls do relate to me how you were able to open the link and what could be the problem. Though it was stated that it is not compulsory as they will still the paper application

Filled successfully, had no problems at all. Trying using a fast internet provider, that should do it for u!

@chairman, thanks alot 4 d infor.did any one in d house recieved the email nlng sent to those who apply for the position of project service engineer?
    .i recieved a mail from them that i shld register my details on their new data base but the shortlistin will done base on the paper application

The trouble shoot method is as follows; however, if you applied last year, they supposed to send this to you.
    Hello,

We have received series of complaints that the site is not responding, although some registrations have come through successfully.

Please find below some troubleshooting tips and screen shots to help you through some of the complaints we have received.

NOTE THAT THE SHORTLISTING WILL BE DONE FROM YOUR PAPER-BASED APPLICATION YOU HAD EARLIER SUBMITTED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PASSWORD MUST BE ATLEAST 8 CHARACTERS AND IT MUST BE ALPHA-NUMERIC I.E CONTAINING LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET AND NUMBERS The first 3 characters must be different from letters in either your user name or last name

TROUBLESHOOTING ONLINE RECRUITMNET ISSUES

S/N

Issue Description

Explanation

Response

I could not open the link. When I tried to open it a funny/error message displayed; e.g. Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Your computer may have restrictions preventing the site from opening. It could be your pop up blocker or the antivirus software in your computer

Some computers allow sites to open when you press ant hold the Ctrl key and click on the link at simultaneously. Others may require you to either turn off the pop up blocker or add the new link to your computer's list of unrestricted sites

I could not access the Registration page via the link provided. When I click or copy and the link in a browser the following message display: The site is still under construction".It showed "technical error" the second time

Apparently the network administration is performing some work on the portal/site

Please exercise a little patience and try again later

I could not successfully complete the registration process. The screen does not change after I clicked on the "Register" button.

You may have entered an incomplete password in the "Password Field"

Please check that the number of characters you use for password is at least 8 (alphanumeric). The first 3 characters must be different from letters in either your user name or last name

I have registered but could not conclude before the system "timed out"?

Perhaps the server was too busy or your local network had signal interferrence

Copy and below link on your browser to access the start up page and login with details supplied on the registration page:https://lon-s-008.nlng.net:8001/sap/...tpage_ext_cand

I have completed my application process but when I click the send button the following error message is displayed. Error when processing your request - The following error text was processed in the system ERI : User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

You apparently may have kept the system idle for a while or you did not see the warning message of what you are not getting right at the top of the screen

Use below start up page link to access your profile and continue from where you were before the sytem timed out: https://lon-s-008.nlng.net:8001/sap/...tpage_ext_cand

When you click on the email link above screen will display. If it does not display know that it might be due to a pop up blocker or the system gives a warning message (please read the message careful). Some system would allow the site to open when you press and hold the Ctrl key and click on the link. Others may require you to turn off the pop up blocker to enable the site pull through.

On the above screen click on the middle option (continue to this website (not recommended)

Below screen will display

Complete the front page (Registration) making sure that all compulsory fields are filled and click on the register button at the bottom part of the screen

When you access your personal page, click on “Application via Reference Code” tab to display below screen. Type the reference code supplied in the email message and click on “Start Search” to output the job posting for “Project Services Engineer”.

Select the search result from the left part of the window do the following:

Click on the posting to display the contents (next screen)

Click on to commence application on either of the screens

Navigate through the application wizard by clicking on the tab highlighted in yellow as above

Hello,

You are receiving this mail because you showed interest in our Project Services Engineer vacancy.

Nigeria LNG Limited has launched her e-Recruiting platform.

To this effect, you are kindly requested to fill in your personal information and apply for this position online via the link below.

https://careers.nlng.com:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration]
    https://careers.nlng.com:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration

(This link will allow you to register before applying. You can search for this position using the Ref code search - the Ref code is PEO/2011/197)

Find attached a step-by-step user guide to help you navigate your way through this application process.

Please note that for this position, we will be running the paper-based and electronic recruitment concurrently.

You don’t have to be worried if you are not able to apply within the stipulated period (on or before close of business, Monday 7th of February, 2011), since your paper application still stands.

Also note that YOU SHOULD NOT ATTACH ANY DOCUMENT online, this is to conserve storage space.

If you encounter any difficulty during your online application process, please state them in a mail to [email protected]

Yours faithfully,

FOR: NIGERIA LNG LIMITED

[/quote]

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12