+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NLNG M/C OPERATOR

NLNG M/C OPERATOR

Pls amongst those of us that got a second mail canceling the interview after being invited for the interview, has anyone heard from them again?

Thanks.

Re: NLNG M/C OPERATOR

i mean the trainee operator's.

Young chap what kind of skechy info is dis,do u mean after d 400 people whom where interviewed,dat a second mail was sent 4 anoda interview or what or are u talkin about a diff set,plz throw more light so we can understand.

@INVINCIBLE,please make the house understand u clearly.Interview for ''Operator Trainees'' was conducted early dis month.The cancelled interview u are talking about is it for operator trainee or mechanical technician?Which one and when was the so called mail sent?

INVINCIBLE

@INVINCIBLE, please you have to clarify the house what you mean.I could remember that those invited for the trainee operator interview earlier this month told us in this forum that they recieved another mail together with those not invited that NLNG is sorry that they thought they've given a feedback to all that took their test.That as it stands then, anyone who has received the hard copy from DHL is not affected by the negative part of the email.So which part do you fall into.Or were you invited and later sent a mail that your invitation has been cancelled?Pls tell us......Then those that didn't receive any feedback that time has anyone received anything from them?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@Invincible, pls note dat som nlng hopefuls 4 trainee operator are waitin 2 b calld 4 medicals. So mak ur pt clear 2 avoid causin heart atack 2 our felow membas.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

@INVINCIBLE,just like d meaning of ur name,u are no where to be found to answer d questions put forward to u by the house.Pls make urself visible ASAP and answer us.

I'm so sorry my brodas in job search 4 not making my question very clear, but the issue is i missed the interview due to that subsequent mail i got from them after my online invitation for the interview slated for 4th dec. Even though i got the hard copy invitation from DHL, i guess there info was a little ambigious, so i decided to stay calm hoping they'll re-contact after sorting thenself out, but inever heard from them again, untill i started seeing posts about guy having attended the interview. My brodas this is my story, what do you davice me to do. thanks, as i'll appreciate your responses.

maxweber

@INVINCIBLE, you don't sound like somebody who was really disappointed.How are we sure you were invited and that bcos of the second mail u received you didn't attend the interview?OK, come to think of it: You're a member of this forum and u want to tell us that u didn't buzz in to know what was happening when that issue was actually discussed here.I doubted it myself when I saw it in this forum that they have started calling for interviews but when I put it across to the house I was clarified.Do you know that some who participated in that test hasn't received received any feedback till today even tomorrow?And u were invited and you didn't even care to call them or send them an email?
    Are u not the INVINCIBLE in the Trainee Electrical Officer?So how far about the medicals?....
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

+ Reply