+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NIMASA update

NIMASA update

has anyone heard from NIMASA since the last acknowledgement text?

Re: NIMASA update

TEST 4 NIGERIAN SEAFARERS&DEV PROG CANDIDATES. Dis is 2 inform candidates who applied 4 positions of CADETS and RATINGs dat dey r i.v 4 apt. Test. Cadet test-english,maths,phy,chem&gen. Knowledge. RATING test-Eng,maths &gen knowl. Date- sun june 17th 2012, tym-8am. wt 4 paspots, original n photocopy of cert,pencil,eraser, biro. Venues- abj: Gov. Sec sch, tudun wada,zone 4. Abj. Bayelsa: Nig law sch, mbiama yenagoa rd, bayelsa. Delta: Govt mixed model college, bomadi, bomadi LGA Delta. Enugu: U.N.N NSUKKA, Enugu campus.Enugu. LAGOS: Nig law sch, adeola hopewel street, V.I. Lagos. Culled frm vanguard june 12 page 51. june 23rd is date 4 oda positions wt same venues as dose 4 cadet and rating

Ok...... Thanks.... Can someone who didnt sent his application, come for the test....

dat i cant say. Bt u can try if u r close 2 any of d venues. I beliv day shd allow cos na gen i.8

Im nwamazi by name 4rm imo state 27yrs.Pls i apply 4dis NIMASA 4 BSC in marine engineering,as cadet/ratins.pls i want2kno if it is a job or skul. And i dint reciev any invitation and i hard d test is on sunday. Pls dis is my number=08069024452 .pls calme4us 2reason 2geda.thanks4ur undastanding

Im nwamazi by name 4rm imo state 27yrs.Pls i apply 4dis NIMASA 4 BSC in marine engineering,as cadet/ratins.pls i want2kno if it is a job or skul. And i dint reciev any invitation and i hard d test is on sunday. Pls dis is my number=08069024452 .pls calme4us 2reason 2geda.thanks4ur undastanding

NIMASA why Sunday...?
    A

Pls can sombdy confirm how real dis exam iv is, cos d suppose shortlist d names of d sucessful candidates. I didnt c anytin related 2 d exam in dia web site.

See Vanguard Newspaper of June 9, 2012 pg 35 - Asssessment for senior and junior staff vacancies. Candidates that applies for the postions in NIMASA are hereby invited for an Asssement test for the purposes of Selection on: Saturday 23rd June 2012. Time: 8:00am prompt. For Identification purposes, candidates are advised to come along with 4 recent passport Photographs, Original Certificates as well as pencil, eraser and biro. Abuja Centre - Government Secondary School, Tudun Wada, Zone 4 Abuja. Bayelsa Centre - Nigerian Law School,Mbiama Yenogoa Road, Bayelsa. Delta Centre - Government Mixed Model College, Bomadi, Bomadi LGA, Delta State. Enugu State - University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu Campus, Enugu. Lagos Centre - Nigerian Law School, Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

@odchi Who are we to tell them the method to deploy? Who know their Exam format.
    A

Nimasa .what a shame!I got to law school 8.30am with over 7000 canditates.the first batch (2000 candidates)had started writing the test.By 12.30pm the exam was over.I fought my way thru the huge and desperate crowd.Got a sit while majority of the other candidates were standing.About 30mins later Renner agencies made the announcement that if u are nt properly sitting on a sit kindly go out.that announcement landed on the deaf ears of Nigeria graduates.Nt too long the Director of Renner came up with the same announcement.To my greatest surprise the Renner agencies packed all their belongings and never utter a word to any one.some good guys,started making appeal to the candidates that were standing to kindly go out.Some of the candidates left while some were still standing.After an hour the lights and the Ac went off,which we all thought was normal in Nigeria.I patiently waited till 5.pm and I heard that the Renner Director and the agencies had left since the Director spoke to the candidates(around 2.30).That was how some of us started leaving the hall.In conclusion,it was only 2000 candidates that wrote in Lagos centre that Renner recorded as Lagos candidates.What a shame!!!.House, things are really wrong some where.Who should be blame for this?Will Nimasa accept this number from Lagos centre couple with the fact that Lagos comprises of all the states in the west with other candidates from all over the remaining states in the federation?

+ Reply