+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chevnefo

Topic: NIMASA APTITUDE TEST.....Tale of woes

NIMASA APTITUDE TEST.....Tale of woes

It is worthy of note to state that the recruiment exam conducted on Saturday 23rd of June by NIMASA can be described as continous trampling on the fundamental human rights of the unemployed public. Come to think of it, I think its high time our jobless lawmakers propose a law to protect graduates and all seekers. We can't continue to be ridiculed in such manner anymore especially in a situation where we have adults. For crying out loud, peoples' fathers, mothers, Uncles, Aunties and probably grand parents were dragged out on that day to be publicly disgraced in the name of Aptitude Test. NIMASA did not take out time to actually select the number of candidates that will write the test rather they put up a newspaper advert asking the whole Nigeria to come and sit for the test. They should have even extended same gesture to our west african brothers as well. I bet they are benevolent even to the outside shores of this country. Nonsense!!!!!! Well, there is nothing more to say here, those of you who made it to the venue at Nigerian Law School, Lagos need not be told what happened there. I thank God for those that are still alive to witness this day. Many lives would have been cut off that fateful day. Certificates were torn, phones were stolen, people were trampled on, footwears were misplaced, people fainted out of suffocation, pregnant women came near to having miscarriages. Its was just chaos everywhere. Imagine if the dreaded BOKO was aware of such gathering.....I bet some people wont be alive to be reading this. God bless us all.
    Rubita ohiaeri likes this.

Re: NIMASA APTITUDE TEST.....Tale of woes

Nigeria needs a man like Kaduna. Our soldiers nowadays are so lily livered! Even their commander in chief is weak. We need an exercise damisa! D earlier, d better!

Ha! Mr George, i no dey there o!!
    Violence is not always the answer, though I'll say Kaduna had good plans for this country.
    And for ur info, this country is too big and too discentralised for Operation DAMISSA to work!!

Quote Originally Posted by chevnefo View Post
    It is worthy of note to state that the recruiment exam conducted on Saturday 23rd of June by NIMASA can be described as continous trampling on the fundamental human rights of the unemployed public. Come to think of it, I think its high time our jobless lawmakers propose a law to protect graduates and all seekers. We can't continue to be ridiculed in such manner anymore especially in a situation where we have adults. For crying out loud, peoples' fathers, mothers, Uncles, Aunties and probably grand parents were dragged out on that day to be publicly disgraced in the name of Aptitude Test. NIMASA did not take out time to actually select the number of candidates that will write the test rather they put up a newspaper advert asking the whole Nigeria to come and sit for the test. They should have even extended same gesture to our west african brothers as well. I bet they are benevolent even to the outside shores of this country. Nonsense!!!!!! Well, there is nothing more to say here, those of you who made it to the venue at Nigerian Law School, Lagos need not be told what happened there. I thank God for those that are still alive to witness this day. Many lives would have been cut off that fateful day. Certificates were torn, phones were stolen, people were trampled on, footwears were misplaced, people fainted out of suffocation, pregnant women came near to having miscarriages. Its was just chaos everywhere. Imagine if the dreaded BOKO was aware of such gathering.....I bet some people wont be alive to be reading this. God bless us all.
    @ Chevnefo you are such a funny guy. See the way you present the matter self.For real na real thing you dey talk here o.Them thank God say the boko haramist no hear of the info. Niaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na only GOD go help us.Sometimes if I tell peeps say this country no fit good e go be like say I no dey patriotic. I tire for the country

Lol!! waking up in the morning to prepare and go for a NIMASA test where they have published that every tom, and harry should attend is nothing far from adventure at best and folly at worst.

+ Reply