+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NIGERIAN BREWERIES RECRUITING

Re: NIGERIAN BREWERIES RECRUITING

is there no room 4 electrical? Can we give it a trial

pls help, i had applied for a job on d website (not this) and i enter the username and the password and it said confirmed. pls help without fii out

plz am having issues accessing the site. can't register and can't login. plz help.

Same here too, its jus showing me some errors in signs and numbers. Please help out
    I

@6footplus sims d site was designed like dat.just scroll down and click on vacancies and u'll b able 2 view the job details and apply

Kco

I 've been trying to create an a/cc. but to no avail.
    £

I was having d same problem on my pc until i used my phone(opera 4.2) to apply. So guys, give it a shot

@kblaze,pls wat is nig brewery's test format so we can start preparin b4 time.thanks nd Godbless

@all the pay i sfantastic, about 3.1m per annum, free 1m for car bonus after a year, 11 to 13 crates of drinks monthly,

its was a computer based test, no calculators, even though some of the questions required it, mainly science based questions with maths, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, chemistry and biology, (as in very basic, if you were seerious in school you dont need to revise) for example what is the formula for boyles law, those kind of questions. with use of english and maths as usual, mine had a lot physics that day and as a biochemist i felt it wasnt too fair, I still thank God sha, please note that most of the questions towards the end were much much simpler than the earlier ones, so be speedy and time consious, it affected a lot of persons that day,

@kblaze,tank u so so so mch,GOD bless u.but pls how many questions nd time given?

@Emmyola21, Superbrain, Kblaze, Pretty Queen..U guys rock! thanks a lot for all ur timely and informing contributions

@Amaka Nwa...pls open another acct, n'oge adiro!! U may want to adopt using the same PW for all your online recruitment accounts and using your email as your username, it helps especially when we have a lot to commit to memory

@guys yet to apply...keep trying, the site behave funny at times, but you'll definitely get through

Quote Originally Posted by spothot
    I was having d same problem on my pc until i used my phone(opera 4.2) to apply. So guys, give it a shot
    Tanx man! Just applied tru my fone after wastage of money nd time on my system. Guys just try it on fone if u av Opera.

Naijahotjobs kwenu....na wa o, e don tey o. My training doesnt give me much time to drop by but anyway sha i don show.
    Well for those who feel that they shud have been selected during the last recruitment exercise by NBplc late last year,well dis is anoda grand opportunity(who says opportunity comes just once) to get it right. For those that are partaking for the first time,well u know what they say u got to get it right first time. Well a lot of people have spoken especially our chairman kblaze who was eventually successful last time around but declined the offer for guiness. Follow his advice people. Be yourselves....dont let the huge crowd u shall meet at the test venue overwhelm you. Just tell urself dat what will be will be. keep up the faith. If there is one thing i know for sure NB is very fair in their recruitment. You just have two shots,one at d test and the other at d assessment center. If you do well consider urself in....if you are going to get this job u just have to earn it from ur hardwork. Brace urselves for the ride....i wish y'all the very best and hope to see those that Gods mercy will smile at on this side.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast