+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Nigerian Breweries Plc VS Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd VS PZ Industries

Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc VS Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd VS PZ Industries

Really, Saipem Saipem Saipem... How much sef do u think Saipem pays entry and GT guys...dey don't pay well. Also, many go into d oil and gas sector wit d hope of moving over to multinational E & Ps (from local/ and some intantional oil servicing) mite by even come eventually. U had better go for certainty! Who said there r no good paying FMCG coys...P&G, Nestlé etc.

Really, Saipem Saipem Saipem... How much sef do u think Saipem pays entry and GT guys...dey don't pay well. Also, many go into d oil and gas sector wit d hope of moving over to multinational E & Ps (from local/ and some intantional oil servicing), a dream which mite not by even come eventually. Before u realize u wud have spent several years managing and hoping...wen ur mates go don turn manager for FMCG. U had better go for certainty! Who said there r no good paying FMCG coys...P&G, Nestlé etc.
    EdgarG likes this.

@Don, as per pay, I'm sure U must av gotten an offer describing d pay package. Really, Saipem's divisions dont pay d same so d best we can offer is still blind advice. If u av an offer, let us knw d figures or are u just day dreaming? Lol.

@kwemby; Based on ethics and principles, u don't expect me to reveal my offer. What I can actually tell you is that I received an offer for Saipem Contracting Nig Ltd and if I should proceed with the offer, I may not have the opportunity to progress with application of NB Plc cos I should have resumed at Saipem at Port Harcourt when NB Plc would be calling for test at Lagos. As you can see, I'm at a tight corner.

I just need advice whether to proceed with the offer at Saipem Contracting or retain my current job so I can have an opportunity of writing NB Plc test?

Are u comparing an offer with just a test writting? Hw many tests have u written in d past? Has every test u've written in d past given u an offer?? But still, its up to u..... Hope d best works out for u. Wish u luck!!

@Don, if U've got an offer that is beta than ur present job in terms of pay and career prospects, please go 4 it. If beta oppourtunities cm, then U can pursue it then too! I wont advice U to pass up SCNL 4 a hopeful offer, if eventually U dont get d offer 4m NB trust me, U wud hate urself 4 it.
    D only reason ur choice wont be clear to make wud be when ur offer has clauses in it, like bonds...

my advice, take up SCNL, try ur best to write d NB test (take a flight if needed) and whichever works out, U wud knw U av done ur best...
    Just my 2 cents...

Follow your mind and pray on it

From indications, I think his Saipem offer has bond attached. If your current job is fair enough and gives you free hand to search for better prospects, then stay and continue hunting till you get your 'dream job' since you believe you are 'very good'. It boils down to your choice.

so you dont have the NB and PZ self and you are confused.... thats cool of you.... please who told you, you will make it to the last stage in PZ u just in 2nd stage... again who told you NB will shortlist you talk more of you going all the way...maybe you should also be confuse of shell at least, you wrote the test right?... please my advice is take up the offer you have and try to write others and see if you will get the offer... dont count your chick before the egg hash. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Donchinchin View Post
    @kwemby; Based on ethics and principles, u don't expect me to reveal my offer. What I can actually tell you is that I received an offer for Saipem Contracting Nig Ltd and if I should proceed with the offer, I may not have the opportunity to progress with application of NB Plc cos I should have resumed at Saipem at Port Harcourt when NB Plc would be calling for test at Lagos. As you can see, I'm at a tight corner.

I just need advice whether to proceed with the offer at Saipem Contracting or retain my current job so I can have an opportunity of writing NB Plc test?

@ice123, pz interview is in how many stages? Who has any idea? I'll appreciate ur reponse.

Quote Originally Posted by ice123 View Post
    so you dont have the NB and PZ self and you are confused.... thats cool of you.... please who told you, you will make it to the last stage in PZ u just in 2nd stage... again who told you NB will shortlist you talk more of you going all the way...maybe you should also be confuse of shell at least, you wrote the test right?... please my advice is take up the offer you have and try to write others and see if you will get the offer... dont count your chick before the egg hash. Thank you
    @ice123; Thanks for your advice. For your information, PZ has called for third stage interview and early last year during my service I was invited for NB Plc Test but couldn't attend cos of some official engagements.

Thanks all for your advice. I would take the Saipem Contracting offer and if I have the opportunity of writing NB Plc test, I would go for it.

@Don, I sent you a PM, Pls respond.... thanks

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast