+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Fresh Graduate and HND Vacancy

Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Fresh Graduate and HND Vacancy

Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) invites application from suitably qualified Nigerian graduates for recruitment.

The Agency is a parastatal under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Aviation charged with the responsibility of providing Air Traffic and Air navigation Services in Nigeria

1) Air Traffic Control Officer Cadets

Candidates should possess a good University degree in any of the following discipline: Physics, Geography, Mathematics or any of the Physical Science
    Candidates applying for this post must not be above 28 years of age by June 2011.
    This is a training Postion. Candidates selected will undergo 24 – Months
    Air Traffic Course at NCAT Zaria under the supervision of NAMA leading to the award of the College Diploma. Only candidates who successfully completed the course would be offered permanent employment.

2) Air Traffic System Officer II & I (GL 08 & 09)

Candidates should possess a good University degree or HND in Electrical/Electronics, Computer and Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunications and Physics with Electronics.
    Experience on similar position will be added advantage.
    Candidates applying for this post must not be above 28years of age by June 2011

SELECTION METHOD
    ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
    Interested candidates should forward their applications with current C.V and supporting documents, including their contact address within 6 weeks of this publication to:

The Managing Director
    Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
    Murtala Muhammed Airport
    PMB 21084
    Ikeja – Lagos

The ad was posted @ lagoshr.com on Dec. 2, 2010.
    Goodluck guys.

Re: Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Fresh Graduate and HND Vacancy

NAMA is the most corrupt govt.agency.did and pass their test and interview last year.after spending 3days in zaria,they substituted names supplied by some dubous politicians.na only God go judge them.am not trying to discourage u from applying but thread carefully.

@xtrajoe,bros thanks for d info.
    But is the second position(air traffic system officer) a training position like d 1st position or is it for experienced candidates?
    W

where does this all put us

I already sent mine application and credential to that address.@ stormy oo7 please how does their test look like, are they that dubious that it was after u guyz resumed to zaria that they removed your name?Please kindly tell us the format of their test and interview. Lets hope that this time around that would not happen.
    cheers.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Naira land, a place where naira solves ALL
    The best is yet to come

oyi

lets just try to be positive about this one....

thanx my brother. but which of the air traffic system officer, an HND holder can apply for? Is it officer I or II.

opn

good day all!!

pls hav any1 heard frm NAMA since after the test and interview @ Zaria in June 2011 this year?

if there is update on this pls kindly reply my post or send a mail to [email protected]

ur response will be gladly welcomed.
    Attached Files Attached Files

dont be discourage, there is nothing like new vacancy on nama website. Dat post is d previous recruitment

dont be discourage, there is nothing like new vacancy on nama website. Dat post is d previous recruitment.

@storm, d issue is dis, fed gov jobs depend on state qoutas. For nama 3 best candidates for each position were chosen from each state. Might b u fall within d range of 4 and above in ur state den. And also d info dat reached is dis, d oral intavew is a minor tin, d candidates wit higher scores in d writing exam ve d automatic chances of being selected.

I Was in Zaria also 2years ago 4 NAMA test ,I Spent 4days for both d test and interview. WE took d test d following day and those that past d test were called and to wait while those that failed were to go back to their respecti ve states. My interview day was d third day after d interview I went to NAMA OFFICE @ Ikeja MM Airport 2 check my name and I was told that my name is among best FOUR CANDIDATES IN MY STATE and is on waiting list.
    That only one candidate is selected in a state i.e overall best candidate. Since then I have not heard 4rm them. The following year I saw a simillar in a newspaper and I applied as usual and I was shortlisted 4 aptitude test again but I turn-off d offer.
    Think twice b4 u apply. NO ACCOMODATION @ zari, NO FEEDING ALLOWANCE, NO TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE. U just have 2 bear d cost urself all alone. I Spent above N20,000 d time i was shortlisted 4 d test 4rm Lagos to Zaria and nothing good came out of it. Thanks

+ Reply