+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Topic: New NNPC employees thread

Re: New NNPC employees thread

@All,

Firstly, I wish to congratulate all NNPC hopefuls, now employees who have received their appointment letters. I also wish to encourage all those who are expectant for their letters that all hope is not lost. I was rightly informed that there should be another list. And even aside from that you're not in, God has a plan for you.

I wish to make a statement on the position of things with regards to our contributions and planned publication on the non-release of the DPR appointment letters. You will agree with me that there has been a lot of new developments over the past few weeks in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry and in particulary the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, under which we hope to belong. And I want to re-iterate that our planned publication shall go on and it will be as soon as we finalise with a new publication and get the right media house to publish our message at what we can afford. I want to reassure everyone that my promise has been to continue in this struggle, and I am not backing out. And even of recent, there has been unconfirmed reports that DPR letters shall roll out soon. We have simply decided to lie low for a while and watch things unfold in the light of all the new developments to know what next steps to take.

It began with the plane crash of June 3rd, to the change in management of NNPC, to the release of NNPC appointment letters, to the burial of DPR Director's mum and then the submission of the new PIB by the Minister to Mr President which has been forwarded to the National Assembly for their consideration. The new PIB as we know when passed into law will change the way business is done in the industry. The official copy of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) is available for you to download and review via this link: http://fb.me/23PfrVAJe

As a result of all the above mentioned, we have decided to modify our tone and approach to the struggle. And since Madam Minister has shown that she is not sleeping and true to her words, she has evidently shown that she wants to methodically transform the industry by what we have seen so far, it is only right we address our publication to her and not to Mr President, as the reverse might be counter-productive. Also, the new events so far shall be taken into account and the publication shall only reflect the non-release of DPR appointment letters, since that of NNPC has been released. A draft of the new publication shall be made available to us soon for review. In addition to the publication, I shall also personally submit an appeal at the Minster's office in Abuja early next month. In the end, a financial report shall be presented to the house.

We are grateful to everyone who has made contributions to this course and especially to the NNPC hopefuls whose contributions shall now be used to fight for the DPR course alone. Such selfless efforts shall be rewarded. And I can assure you that our efforts will surely yield fruits in no long time.

Always follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/nnpcdprgroup for the latest responses and tweets from the Minister.

Remain blessed.

Congrats to the new guys. make good use of this opportunity.

You might need to brief the house on your first day in the Towers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebrief View Post
    @All,

Firstly, I wish to congratulate all NNPC hopefuls, now employees who have received their appointment letters. I also wish to encourage all those who are expectant for their letters that all hope is not lost. I was rightly informed that there should be another list. And even aside from that you're not in, God has a plan for you.

I wish to make a statement on the position of things with regards to our contributions and planned publication on the non-release of the DPR appointment letters. You will agree with me that there has been a lot of new developments over the past few weeks in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry and in particulary the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, under which we hope to belong. And I want to re-iterate that our planned publication shall go on and it will be as soon as we finalise with a new publication and get the right media house to publish our message at what we can afford. I want to reassure everyone that my promise has been to continue in this struggle, and I am not backing out. And even of recent, there has been unconfirmed reports that DPR letters shall roll out soon. We have simply decided to lie low for a while and watch things unfold in the light of all the new developments to know what next steps to take.

It began with the plane crash of June 3rd, to the change in management of NNPC, to the release of NNPC appointment letters, to the burial of DPR Director's mum and then the submission of the new PIB by the Minister to Mr President which has been forwarded to the National Assembly for their consideration. The new PIB as we know when passed into law will change the way business is done in the industry. The official copy of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) is available for you to download and review via this link: http://fb.me/23PfrVAJe

As a result of all the above mentioned, we have decided to modify our tone and approach to the struggle. And since Madam Minister has shown that she is not sleeping and true to her words, she has evidently shown that she wants to methodically transform the industry by what we have seen so far, it is only right we address our publication to her and not to Mr President, as the reverse might be counter-productive. Also, the new events so far shall be taken into account and the publication shall only reflect the non-release of DPR appointment letters, since that of NNPC has been released. A draft of the new publication shall be made available to us soon for review. In addition to the publication, I shall also personally submit an appeal at the Minster's office in Abuja early next month. In the end, a financial report shall be presented to the house.

We are grateful to everyone who has made contributions to this course and especially to the NNPC hopefuls whose contributions shall now be used to fight for the DPR course alone. Such selfless efforts shall be rewarded. And I can assure you that our efforts will surely yield fruits in no long time.

Always follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/nnpcdprgroup for the latest responses and tweets from the Minister.

Remain blessed.

did nnpc hr acknowledge receipt of any ones acceptance letter?.........really wanna know/be sure b4 one resigns

Congrats guys. Pls what is the pay package like. Pls oblige with a clear breakdown, plssssssssssssssssss

@all,

First of all, I wish to join faith with all NNPC and DPR hopefuls still expectant of their letters to keep faith, because there is nothing impossible for God. For "is anything too hard for the Lord?..." (Gen 18:14 KJV).

Also, I wish to use this opportunity to reiterate my earlier promise that I am still in this struggle and will be willing to offer my assistance in anyway possible. However, at this point and due to popular demand, I wish to honorably hand over the entire funds so far contributed by both NNPC and DPR hopefuls to someone else, to continue in the struggle as I resume work with NNPC. At least I have tried so far. Even our efforts were well acknowledged by the HR at a remark on resumption date, 6th August.

I wish to also make known my sacrifices to this struggle, from the first two publications made to the logistics costs incurred before, during and after the Lagos peaceful protest, as well as my invaluable selfless efforts, time and talent, which I have put into this course, including the bank charges incurred on the contribution account. All these I am glad bear without charge for the victory we have so far achieved.

Below is the account update as at 18:00hrs today 8th August 2012.

1. @pyrated: N1,000
    2. @JJ GOD IS GOOD: N1,000
    3. @jeff debrown: N1,000
    4. @TWINKLE CHINO: N1,000
    5. @Bebrief: N1,000
    6. @Naijapatriot12: N2,000
    7. @Juliet Alpha: N1,000
    8. @ARABIC4REAL: N1,000
    9. @magaji sagir: N3,000
    10. @kadeem: N1,000
    11. @bloodycorper: N1,000
    12. @kalatex: N1,000
    13. @OPKPEYEMI: N1,000
    14. @BATYME: N1,000
    15. @IDRIS YUSUF: N2,000
    16. @KAFOX: N5,000
    17. @SHAMPOO: N1,000
    18. @UMAZEEZ 247: N1,000
    19. @INVINCIBLE NAYA: N1,000
    20. @angeleyes21: N1,000
    21. @bobbykay: N1,500
    22. @kaylarge: N1,000
    23. @LIONMESSI: N2,000
    24. @PAULTUEBI: N1,000
    25. @kjosefa: N1,000
    26. @GLY 007: N1,000
    27. @TOHEEBAT: N1,000
    28. @MOUNT PISGAH: N2,500
    29. @KAYLARGE: N3,000
    30. @KA: N1,000
    31. @MACAD: N1,000
    32. @BONNY LIGHT: N1,000
    33. @che 10: N1,000
    34. @PRESTIGE: N1,000
    35. @Animontee: N10,000
    36. @IDEOLOGY: N1,000
    37. @ajiwoju: N1,000
    38. @NOMORE: N1,000
    39. @JAJAMARK: N1,000
    40. @LORD WOLE: N1,000
    41. @justea: N1,000
    42. @korokoro: N1,000
    43. @trillville: N1,000
    44. @DALOGATE: N1,000
    45. @TUNWUMI: N1,000
    46. @MOHAMMED M.K: N1,000
    47. @my jubilee: N1,000
    48. @sidmory: N1,000
    49. @KAZIE: N1,000
    50. @JEFF DEBROWN: N1,000
    51. @Bennyutin: N1,000
    52. @ENGALM: N1,000
    53. @jeff debrown: N1,000
    54. @sabon birni: N1,500
    55. @DENNIS BERGKAMP: N1,000
    56. @vibrant: N1,000
    57. @st jude: N1,000
    58. @AWULO APOLLO: N2,000
    59. @AUSTIN: N1,500
    60. @kabiru2011: N5,500
    61. @info guy: N1,000
    62. @jeff debrown: N1,000
    63. @VICKOS SERVICES: N1,500
    64. @MISS FERGIE: N1,000
    65. @DIVINE ENIGMA: N1,000
    66. @23442: N2,000
    67. @YAHAYA H JANGA: N5,000
    68. @JEFF DEBROWN: N1,000
    69. @OJE S: N1,000
    70. @AREWA: N1,000
    71. @Kadeem: N1,200
    72. @Hopeful: N1,000
    73. @INDI NWOGU: N1,000
    74. @ABDULSALAM ABDUL: N1,000
    75. @NAMTARI: N5,000
    76: @Justea: N2,000

TOTAL: N115,200

Therefore, I wish to ask the house to suggest a credible fellow from the DPR hopefuls who shall take custody of these funds to carry out a half page or full page advert publication on a major National daily and/or other purposes the house may agree upon, towards the actualization of this course.

I have earlier gotten suggestions to handover the funds to @debrown (a DPR hopeful). However it is still necessary that I throw it open to the house to decide, since the funds were both contributed by both NNPC and DPR hopefuls.

It is also important that whoever shall take custody of these funds takes into account the demands of NNPC hopefuls who are yet to receive their letters and also speak on their behalf for the release of the second batch appointment letters. However, if there is any NNPC hopefuls who made contributions and wishes to be refunded, he or she may request for it from the person who would receive the funds.

Meanwhile, anyone who is still interested in making contributions can do so from now till Thursday next week, 16th August, when I shall present a final account update and then transfer the funds to the agreed account. The account details remains:
    A/c name: SIMSOLUTIONS LTD
    A/c no: 1011746824
    Bank: Zenith Bank

Thank you and God bless

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/201...-says-gmd.html

My daughter was rejected in NNPC recruitment, says GMD

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) yesterday battled hard to explain its transparency in the 2010 recruitment with the Group Managing Director, Engr. Andrew Yakubu, saying even his own daughter failed to get a job in the corporation on account of the adherence to merit and transparency.

Speaking at the induction ceremony for the new intake into the corporation at the NNPC Towers in Abuja, he said of the 269, 376 applicants who indicated interest, only 595 candidates were adjudged successful.

He said : “May I also add on a personal ground that out of the 296,000 was my daughter, and she was not employed.”

Meanwhile, the Executive Director, Corporate Services, Dr. Peter Nmadu, noted that “for the first time, the NNPC deliberately recruited into the organization four disabled people.”

Yakubu, therefore, submitted that “the 2010 recruitment exercise which ultimately led to today’s induction ceremony stands as one of the most painstaking and transparent recruitment ever conducted in the history of the corporation.”

The successful candidates, said Yakubu, would be trained to drive the corporation in view of its road plan to grow its asset base and compete anywhere in the world or with the international oil companies.

@all,

We have been strongly advised not to disseminate any confidential information on online forums. As a professional staff, please desist from such.

Thank you.

@All,

I wish to inform that I have transferred the entire funds contributed to Jeff @debrown. He has also confirmed it on both the NNPC and DPR threads.

The sum of N115,200 was credited to Jeff @debrown's account with First Bank Plc yesterday Tuesday 28th August 2012 by 10:06am.

All the best in the struggle!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebrief View Post
    @All,

I wish to inform that I have transferred the entire funds contributed to Jeff @debrown. He has also confirmed it on both the NNPC and DPR threads.

The sum of N115,200 was credited to Jeff @debrown's account with First Bank Plc yesterday Tuesday 28th August 2012 by 10:06am.

All the best in the struggle!
    God bless you.

Congrats to all those who got the NNPC job. For those who did not get, keep faith alive. Sometimes, i day dream about how I am gonna give my own testimony too on this forum. All I know is that God has told me this year will not pass me by. Its so so depressing and disheartening when one fails but I'm strengthened by the fact that the blesses of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrow. Once again, congrats to all those who made it through.

to the GT....PLS WHAT TIME DID U REPORT TO THE TOWERS the day you resumed?.......am asking cos am EH..and am supposed to resume/report to the towers on 3rd sept for boarding/induction and the only available flight i can see is 3rd, will hit abuja by 9.30am..................also to all the EH in the house....any clue on the duration of the onboarding/induction.

@Earthrealm do you live in Nigeria? If yes, you shd know that the said 9.30 arriving flight may be delayed till 3pm. Are you not supposed to be in Abuja today Sunday to be on a safe side?

+ Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast