+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: a new day

a new day

out of this ashes today, i see the breaking of a brand new day.
    in which the name of the lord will be glorified.
    it is done

Re: a new day

I say a very big AMEN to that!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    it is done
    Even in this period of uneasy calm and uncertainty of morrow, is my soul gladdened and it does grealtly magnifies the LORD. Has HE spoken and will not make it good? Fear not the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short neither will the desire of the just perish, For the LORD HE is GOD

Originally Posted by Jesus Army
    it is done

Even in this period of uneasy calm and uncertainty of morrow, is my soul gladdened and it does greatly magnify the LORD. Has HE spoken and will not make it good? Fear not the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short neither will the desire of the just perish, For the LORD HE is GOD

It’s exactly one week since it happened.
    In all the major cities of Nigeria, even the blind knew that a big event was in the offing.
    Reports from across the nation indicate no untoward situation as God took control of the roads, and there was no recorded accident in any form.
    Comic and relief were also available as we saw ladies abandon the nuptial tie process to be part of the test.
    However, there are certain issues we need to look at as we anticipate the results, in another fortnight.
    1. What were the selection criteria?
    Although we thank God for those of us who got invited, it was surprising to see several other persons, with first class degrees, masters degree, and some high ranking professional certifications, not invited. What was the criterion used?

2. What was the need for the hard copy invite?
    The email invitation was supposedly enough evidence of being invited, matched with their own master list. The apprehension of waiting endlessly for the arrival of the courier man, who never came was killing and distracting. Some got email notification, but got no hard copy invite. Strangely too, some didn’t get the email invite, but got the courier invitation. Very strange.

3. Where did UPS, DHL and FEDEX get it wrong?
    These are the three (3) biggest courier firms in Nigeria, and they must have bided and lobbied for the job, only to fail woefully. Till date, several letters are still littered the Warri UPS office.
    Were invitees supposed to go round courier offices looking for their letters? They sent emails to invitees that were full of viruses, and destroyed so many computers. The situation in Warri was indeed pathetic. Nipost would have done better.

1. The test administration?
    Phillips consulting happens to be the biggest and probably the best man power resource centre in Nigeria. However, they definitely do not have a pedigree in test administration, if they have, not of this magnitude. I stand to be corrected on this. Phillips consulting is much more inclined towards executive selection and training process. The NNPC recruitment was too delicate a process to be used as a guinea pig to test the company’s capacity to conduct such tests. WAEC and JAMB would have done it better. The unnecessary long accreditation process, and the attendant health implication, made the entire thing a sham. Hungry and tired people writing an examination, IN THE DARK.

The unfolding scenario speaks a lot about Nigeria and its future. In the past, NNPC conducted these tests themselves, although there were complaints of man know man, it wasn’t as bad as these.

We can’t blame the NNPC for using the best hands; ie, the courier firms and Phillips consulting. The private sector, which used to be the hallmark of excellence
    , has failed the NNPC and has failed Nigerians in this regard.

Despite these inconsistencies and hogwash, out of this very precarious situation, I see the breaking of a brand new day. Nothing can stop it. At the end, there would be shouts of halleluyah everywhere; the name of the Lord alone would be glorified. it is done.

Amennnn!
    Jesus is on the throne!

everything will work together for our good.
    and i mean every thing.
    it has nothing to do with the result of the test,it has a lot to do with our faith in Him

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    everything will work together for our good.
    and i mean every thing.
    it has nothing to do with the result of the test,it has a lot to do with our faith in Him
    Yes Faith is exactly wat we need.Nice one Jesus Army
    S

+ Reply