+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NETS EXAMS

NETS EXAMS

Hi House this thread is open for all who had registered for the forth coming NETS exams and those who has had past exams written before to contribute and enlighting the house on the way forward.

If you took the last years (previous exams) please let the house know how it looks like.

Also is there anyone that was successful with the training and has gainfully been employed? this thread is opened for discuss.

Cheers

Re: NETS EXAMS

Men, previous one was disgusting. It was online and was flooded up and the whole thing was a mess up. DONT be discourage this may be different.

So what are the questions like where and where will they come from this time around.

I wrote the test last year. The first stage is online, and involves a mixture of Mathematics (Quantitative), English and Current Affairs. I think about 50 - 60 questions (I can't remember now). For the first stage, make sure your network is fast, and you use the recommended browser
    If you get through the stage, you are invited for a second test in NETS office, this is just maths, verbal and I THINK . for last year, the 2nd stage was more difficult than the first stage.
    After that, you have an interview stage. But last year, it was waived, because very few people got to the interview stage.
    Join the NETS group on facebook, they would keep U updated n always check their website.
    Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by zibuzor
    I wrote the test last year. The first stage is online, and involves a mixture of Mathematics (Quantitative), English and Current Affairs. I think about 50 - 60 questions (I can't remember now). For the first stage, make sure your network is fast, and you use the recommended browser
    If you get through the stage, you are invited for a second test in NETS office, this is just maths, verbal and I THINK . for last year, the 2nd stage was more difficult than the first stage.
    After that, you have an interview stage. But last year, it was waived, because very few people got to the interview stage.
    Join the NETS group on facebook, they would keep U updated n always check their website.
    Best of luck
    Thanks alot you ve spoken very very well. thanks again.

hi house mate, dont u think that the #1000 for the NET registration is fucking too high?
    &

@cjames.... High? U must be kidding me..?

ARE THEY SERIOUS AT ALL

oyi

hope Nets will keep up with their sincerity of last year....

Re: chams

I strongly recommend dat everyone reads the FAQs on their website b4 venturing into dis Nets tingie cos, u'r NOT guaranteed a job ooo... even if u make it 2 d training sessions.

+ Reply