+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NESTLE PHONE CALL: Anybody?

NESTLE PHONE CALL: Anybody?

I learnt NESTLE is calling candidates via phone for test and interview, can anyone confirm the truth of this?
    Which position are they calling for?

Re: NESTLE PHONE CALL: Anybody?

Na wa o. did my interview in july in agbara and have not heard a thing. now there's a new test.
    is there any other engineering fella in the house in the same boat ? any news?

Quote Originally Posted by MorganT
    Na wa o. did my interview in july in agbara and have not heard a thing. now there's a new test.
    is there any other engineering fella in the house in the same boat ? any news?
    Morgan T, which position did you apply for? Please, what is their Test Format ? I got a call for a test and interview in their Agbara factory for a position in their production department. Any info about the test format will be highly appreciated. Kindly post it in this forum or send it to me at [email protected].
    Thanks

report,
    I took an online test at chams - based on basic math and english, like gre aptitude tests. then an engineering skills test, basic engineering questions. at the agbara plant the questions were based on heat and energy transfer , moment,torque etc. hope this helps.

house,
    I'm still asking o, anybody been called from the july batch?

Quote Originally Posted by MorganT
    report,
    I took an online test at chams - based on basic math and english, like gre aptitude tests. then an engineering skills test, basic engineering questions. at the agbara plant the questions were based on heat and energy transfer , moment,torque etc. hope this helps.

house,
    I'm still asking o, anybody been called from the july batch?
    Morgan T,
    Thank you for this information, i really appreciate it, God Bless.

@ morganT, when did u had ya interview @ agbara? Was it on july 19th? I was there too. I av been called after then for anoda chats and i submitted my result. We were just 3 guys. I am still waiting for their call for medical or further interview since then
    doing good costs no harm

magatide
    thanks for the info
    all the best

I was invited for the medicals but i have not heard from them after then. How long does it take to be called after the medicals?

Hey guys! pls can @report furnish me with details of the position he was called for in their production dept? thanks a million.

@ osinwosu, when did u had ur medicals with them? Also when did u had ur chats B4 d medical? I had my chats on aug 5th & i av not heard from them since then.
    @ morganT, they r still calling guys from the july 19th batch, one of us just called me dat nestle invited him for chat next week. Seems they r calling in batches for d chat. Be hopeful.
    doing good costs no harm

Hi Guys,
    I don't know if dis will help much but a friend of mine applied in feb 07, called 4 test aug 07, 1st & 2nd test sept 07, medical in jan 08, met d MD in feb 08 & got my employment letter in feb 09. And I gathered that there are still some ppl on dat waiting list, they are preparing against full plast operation in their Sagamu plant.

Hello house, dis is interesting, i did d chams city test(General and HR Test) in july and i've been informed of my success on the test, and was told that, i am on d waiting list for interview with them (nestle). Pls i want to ask how were you invited for the 1st interview, is it through text message or phone call. Urgent response needed.

+ Reply