+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NESTLE CALLS FOR INTERVIEW!!!

NESTLE CALLS FOR INTERVIEW!!!

Got a text this evening to come for an interview next week from nestle. Its in respect of the test written @ their Ilupeju office for trainee engineer in (around 20th) april. Anyone privy to have attended an interview with them should pls help out with a foresight into what to expect!
    O

Re: NESTLE CALLS FOR INTERVIEW!!!

House, nobody is responding. Does it mean nobody else has done interview with Nestle before in this forum. Please people help out!!! Tanx 4 d love!
    O

Guy pls where the Agara factory dey...l don't knw how the interview go be yet...tanx..

I got the same text........please fellow house members that experience of how Nestle Engineering trainee recruitment looks like,please share with us....the salary expectation, whether it is a Practical technical-related interview or plain one,no of interview stages etc......Thanx it is well with all of us this year 2010 .I think for my brother asking for where Agbara is......Along Sango Ota in Ogun State near Winners Chapel Headquarters Canaanland....there factory is along that Road

Actually, unless they somehow moved the entire thing, their factory is along lagos badagry expressway. Yes it's in ogun state but u can see the factory on ur way to badagry. To get there just take Agbara bus from Mile 2. Then take a bike from Agbara bus stop. The place is too big to miss...

Is this interview for only those that studied chemical Engr,cos i'ld like to know if any one that studied Civil was called for the interview.

I studied civl engr and i got the sms. However where is agbara and what is the salary expectation?

For those invited for the interview,good luck.
    I was invited last yr 2,but missed out @ d 1st stage.
    The interview is in 2stages.
    1st stage is a written test of abt 20questions or thereabout,comprising diverse fields of engineering question(especially process/industrial) & elementary physics.
    u'll be required to wait for an hour 4d result(be prepared to wait more than dat),after which successful ones continue to the interview.
    Pls put in ur best,cos Nestle is a lifetime opportunity u cant afford to miss.
    I wish u guys d best.

can anybody detaled me on their requirements pls.

@collage, demaster, iyke1984 and all the other guys that were there: have you heard from them after the interview? from their interview, i thought we would get a response immediately to know if we had been taken or not. Pls if any of you gets notification or information, let us know o!

@oba3....God dey.....we will all get that miracle call 4m nestle for appointment..Amen....but i will always share any news pertaining this great opportunity of ours........its well

don't know if any one of you got it, but i got a text saying that my interview was successful and i should come on Friday (tomorrow) for a 'chat'. They however tried to call me later but i wasn't there. I called back if there was any info but they didn't reply, neither did they reply my text. Any ideas?

@ oba3: Got the text, but mine was actually yesterday. Went for my chat yesterday evening, lasted about 25mins, and went there today to submit a form after which I was told to go for my medicals.............Am still a bit confused about the whole thing though
    O

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast