+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NDLEA RECRUITMENT IS A FRAUD

NDLEA RECRUITMENT IS A FRAUD

The house should be drawn to a report by NDLEA OFFICIALS that the on going recruitment exercise is a TOTAL FRAUD.They are not aware of it and the public should stop the purchase of the scratch card.

Ndlea

My brother,dat story is nt true. Do u know how much it cost to place an advert during peak hour on national tele? Nta netwk air d advert iin b/w netwk news 4 over a week. So dere is no way it can be fake.dnt discourage dose dat can afford d pin.

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT IS A FRAUD

For real it was on Nta over the weekend NDLEA officials came to refute the advert after ntwrk news.infact the fraudsters still advertised on guardian of 14th august.
    Please should stop wasting there hard earn money

let us all give our fingers cross and find out which is the truth. for those of us that have access to NDLEA officials u can pls confirm the authenticity of d advert and den notify d house on d way forward.

why on earth should a federal parastatal ask Nigerians to PAY for recruitment? money is allocated for this purpose. Where is Ministry of Labour for heaven sake? am going to court on this!!!

it has been sounded times without number that u dont pay for a job under any guise (scratch card or no scratch card). Let those that hv ear hear well and use uir brain analytically.

Quote Originally Posted by chestopikolo
    The house should be drawn to a report by NDLEA OFFICIALS that the on going recruitment exercise is a TOTAL FRAUD.They are not aware of it and the public should stop the purchase of the scratch card.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestopikolo
    For real it was on Nta over the weekend NDLEA officials came to refute the advert after ntwrk news.infact the fraudsters still advertised on guardian of 14th august.
    Please should stop wasting there hard earn money
    if this is true, then those NDLEA Officials/other Senior staffs should be arrested and prosecuted. where were they when the whole thing started? why didnt they deny it on day 1.
    after collecting Money from pple, they should provide jobs.

I wish those of U dat applied success.

helllo house my uncle is an ndlea official ok and he said they need staff so my bro what you said is not real is fake ok ndlea recruitment is real not fake

Take it or leave it.NDLEA is real, we should be concerned about the recruitment process, man no man, qouta etc, instead of uselss arguments. NDLEA is not the first to sell recruitment form as scratch cards. The nigerian Army did it, so as the Navy and the airforce.presently FRSC and NETS are selling their own as well. Nigerians can only get better when we start telling ourselves the truth
    @iykomoto: u better go and apply if u ve not done so, some people like to decive and confuse others after they must ve applied
    @orbaxy; u re sounding as if u re just coming to nigeria from the first time from another planet,all i know is that this is not the first time federal govt parastatal is asking for money for recruitment in the past 12 months, anyway file ur case i will surely support you.
    Dear house, pls join in prayer for ourselves and nigeria at 50

Holy God, look down upon our nation nigeria,as we are preparing to celebrate Nigeria @ 50.please listen to the cry of your jobless children and deliver us from deception,fraud,scam and all sort evil,free us from all sort of corruption, Give us good and God fearing leaders who will understand your purpose for creating and embeding our country which rich human and material resources, may such resources be used according to your purpose. In your mercy grant us good job and bless us with good heart,forgiving spirit and the desire to help one another. Amen

@Bukmarc...U've said it all, 9ice and precise I must say

Hello house ,i gave some money to help me purchase the card..he sent me a text msg containing: A confirmation number, teller no and reciept no which of them am i to use?? Your help is highly needed here thanks

oba shell, want you need is the confirmation order, dat is the access pin.

chestipikolo,
    The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has ruled out a possible hijack of its ongoing recruitment exercise by drug barons and major traffickers, stressing that the process will be transparent, corruption free and will be followed by series of vetting exercises before, during and after employment.

Applicants are advised to use www.ndlearecruitment.net, or www.ndlearecruitment.org as additional portals have been opened for ease of registration.

According to the Agency, the charges are normal and the good intention of the exercise should not be misconstrued by members of the public. The fee of one thousand five hundred naira only will be used to cover administrative expenses, Information Communication Technology (ICT), medical and sundry costs related to the exercise.

Adequate measures have been put in place by the Agency to prevent bag eggs from infiltrating its rank and file. All applicants will be properly vetted to identify the best. Our target is to ensure that only the best are recruited. There will be no room for fifth columnists to interfere with the selection process. Interested applicants are therefore advised to purchase the recruitment access code and apply online as the final selection will be based on merit and State quota as applicable.
    disclosed that it has a statutory responsibility to rid the society of illicit drugs. It therefore urged members of the public to expect the best from the Agency as every negative move by drug barons to frustrate the exercise shall be nipped in the bud.
    These press release was posted by ndlea official on dere web site on the first week of the advert, read it on two national dailies, and all the banks involve in the sales are still selling the access pin, so i dont know where you got the info from, if want you said is true i believe you should sue the media for misinforming millions of Nigerians.........

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast