+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Topic: NDLEA RECRUITMENT, AUGUST 2010 ONGOING

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT, AUGUST 2010 ONGOING

Quote Originally Posted by masterpiece
    Please oh oh, those who hv applied wat other documents are required for this application outside school certs? Treat as urgent
    I assumed you are a university graduate. Hence, SSCE is not required to be entered online. I would advise you to before any other thing to enter your highest qualification so that the right page or column would appear for you to enter the name of your institution, course and qualification obtained, only. One love!

Hmm, ndlearecruitment.org isn't loading right now.
    The computers that run ndlearecruitment.org are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

This was what I just saw after several attempts. This problem is getting out of hand...dez people should do something fast cos time is of essence here. One lv.
    Cheers!
    Believe in your ability and believe in God.

It is real folks, check Tuesday Guardian of 31/08/10. the same web adress but d web is not going for now. cheers

Guys, need ur help urgently, been trying to load the confirmation order, and it keeps telling me "Unknown Confirmation or Receipt No", please which is it actually, confirmation order # or receipt number

@Tripple C, use the Comfirmation order in the Comfirmation/Access code box, not the reciept number or teller number okay. So how is the site now..

@the hottest boyy in the house...10x man, I am still keeping vigil, the site has refused to open, it must open or open, it has no other option

@Tripple-C, Just take it easy,it would open in due course, what i believe is that they are working on it,maybe u should keep on trying okay and don't forget to get the Nigeria police form and FRSC FORM TOO.good luck..

10x bro 4 ur encouragement, but that of FRSC over here in ABuja is very "bloody" people sleep over at the FRSC office in order to get tally as early as 4AM, I tend to wonder what then happens to those of who do not reside within the city-centre who can only manage to get there by 6.30-7am.........................................God Help!!!

@TRIPPLE-C, hahahaha... lol.. ,bloody u say? U need to come to Lagos and see what is Called bloody.. But that of lagos is more organise in a way that u have to purchase the form on the asign day for each state and if u happen to be a lagosian u also have ur date and day to get the form ,e.g like i that is frm Edo&Ebonyi state as state of Origin would have go to Frsc office on 6/09/2010 to get my form that day,no need to sleeping at FRSC office. But last week it was hell..

now that is what we call organised...some of us have suggested that they do it state by state, they seem to know better, we are chilling and watching them, they even wounded someone today all in the name of crowd control, only to attend to him, when they saw him bleeding from the face..."sey na like this we go dey dey"

Brother, I am seeing another twist to the whole NDLEA portal thingy...another portal with .net (http://www.ndlearecruitment.net) extension instead of .org, now what are these guys up to

@TRIPPLE-C, I told u they are working on the site,i thought as much,cus 4 the site not be avaible since yesterday,that means their system Engineer/web developer has been doing some serious work for the whole day,well lets thanks God that the site is nw responding either .org Or net ,anyhow way dem want am,we know say na NDLEA get the site, but look before u leap, i would advice u input ur comfirmation code fast before morning or wait to comfirm the .org Or .net .goodluck

@TRIpple-C and all that wants to apply to Ndlea recruitment.it real and comfirm by me,u need not to worry again cus all ur worry has been solve, just log on to the site like this www.recruitment.net , instead or .org ,but both are working it's just some little changes okay..good luck and do that fast before it would be suck with web traffic.

I think it's authentic. It was published in national daily and NDLEA has not released any disclaiming publication.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast