+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: NDLEA RECRUITMENT, AUGUST 2010 ONGOING

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT, AUGUST 2010 ONGOING

it's NOT a SCAM, it is REAL...
    I got d info frm a reliable source inside...
    so if ure intrested, go ahead...
    IT IS REAL FOR SURE...
    1 LUV House.

Quote Originally Posted by zinwa
    @ reubenosky, seems like ur commander uncle no wan help u enter NDLEA make he for dey chop alone.
    Possibly, he doen't have 1,500 to give u.
    Besides, his uncle might have lesser qualifications which might place "reubenosky" above him. Hence, the urgent need to discourage him by all means.

@all let make use d contact posted by chyke4real and 4ward our plight to the national assembly although they are all d same, lets also post it on President Goodluck Jonathan's wall on facebook. Mass action could help, we dnt av a job so where on earth are we supos to get dat money frm wen we are not even 30% sure of the job.
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

I am ashamed and disappointd in dis country. that is all i hv 4now. As for it being authentic,I think it is, cos no bank wud just sell scratch cards 4anybody without proper investigation. Look at d calibre of banks involved,dont u think 1 of them wud made a cal by now? Anyway, I stil maintain: I am distappointed.

@chyke4real.......

thanks for the link for submitting our petitions, at least it will help us air our grieviance over this nonsense that has become the order of the day with recruitment in federal agencies.

@all......follow your heart.

Cheers

I think this is very real cos i saw it on last thursday guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyeast
    @all let make use d contact posted by chyke4real and 4ward our plight to the national assembly although they are all d same, lets also post it on President Goodluck Jonathan's wall on facebook. Mass action could help, we dnt av a job so where on earth are we supos to get dat money frm wen we are not even 30% sure of the job.
    if only we can all start bombing (reporting to) the N.assembly n Goodluck email/page just like we do here,

maybe the situation would hv been different

The recruitment is real, it was announced on AIT.

@rodeo-xavier,@obynzosmartdisk and co

There is no need for you guys to be skeptical about the authenticity of the advert:it is not a scam but real.In fact ,the advert occupies the whole page(page 3 to be precise) of today's edition of Complete Sports.The job is in tree categories (A) Superintendent Cadre,(B) Narcotic Agent and (C) Assistant Cadre.It closes on October 8,2010.I think those who are in doubt should be convinced with those pieces of information.

Now, what pisses me off is the new trend of things in most of the Federal Government establishments where eligible Nigerian job applicants will need to pay before having access to apply for job openings.It is not peculiar to NDLEA alone,other Government parastatals like The Nigerian Navy,Army e.t.c do similar thing.It could be so disgusting to see this happens because only some selected few will be considered at the end of the day.Then, the question is,"what happens to the accrued sum of money realized after what?" This country ,indeed ,needs a whole lots of overhauling in all facets.

@all please let us pray for this country of ours,just imagine for four days nw,i just been able to submit my form for this vacancy na wa o!, an advice to all that is would applying for this job opening in Ndlea, after puchasing ur confirmation/Access frm any of under listed bank ,just go NDLEA official time on their postal and notice one thing, its there time that u would use to count your 12hrs not nigerian normal time o! ,just take to my advice so u would nt waste money going to cafe like i did before nw that i am able to submit my form ,good luck o!

@hotboyy, my broda, tnx 4d info,pls expatiate on wot u mean by NDLEA official time as at d 12hour nigerian time.I dont understand,pls do reply cus am abt buying d code.Tnx
    I

I used the nigerian time and it worked for me. Got my card yesterday by 9am and i applied 9pm in the night.

I saw the advert on NTA , Whosoever, care for the post should go for it.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast