+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NDLEA, FRSC , NIGERIA POLICE FORCE, the way forward...

NDLEA, FRSC , NIGERIA POLICE FORCE, the way forward...

Noting we no go see and hear 4 this country,imagine Nigeria Police own na free of charge, Ndlea own na #1,500 wey some boys dey wear, while FRSC own na #1,000 wey the stress to get the form self 4 Ojodu begger 4 lagos na hell, i beg i won ask this question who suppose to collect money 4 form? if no bi Nigeria Police Force, anyway 4 those wey don purchase their Ndlea comfirmation/Access code wey never fit get access to the site,i think i have a solution to it , log to the site like this : www.ndlearecruitment.net ,instead of .org ,and make sure u do am for night say 10:00pm upward till say 5:00am ,must importantly caculate the 12hrs frm when u buy ur Access code,even 4 best appliying and submition make una do am for weekend(on sunday) if u dey happen to work 4 bank and some better office with good internet connection do am too and finaly use Mozila-firefox, for the FRSC na state by state 4 the purchase of the form 4 lagos state command,starting frm Abia to Zamfara. For Nigeria Police force log on to www.npf.gov.ng , then click on recruitment.

Re: NDLEA, FRSC , NIGERIA POLICE FORCE, the way forward...

Please dis-regard any post asking Applicant that have aready apply before the upgrade of recruitment site frm www.ndlearecruitment.org , www.ndlearecruitment.net to go and re-apply, note if u do so it will only end you dis-qulification. Be warm.

@EMORMOUS, thanks 4 reasoning with me ,atleast someone is listening, God knows i would do my best to stop this wrong info the poster intended to do..by mis-leading people ,@ Chichi i sorry for you once more,just go ahead and re-apply again if you've aready apply before the upgrade and you smell you butom, e bi like na 4 your village dem dey generate money abi, nonsense... I mean this thing is very simple for Those of us in the I.T world , if an upgrade is to be done on a server , a reasonable backup of the data base of the so called server has to done before any upgrade,not to lost data,@ Chichi wetin she read 4 school no pass cooking... Yeye dey smell...

when be d closing date 4 this ndlea stuff, i have not been able to register since i bought the form

@19770505,the closing date is 8th of October...try to apply by 10:00pm upward and ur use good internet network... Good luck...

thanks, God will help us;

I repeat,dis-regard any thread asking applicant to re-apply again after they have done so before the upgrade of recruitment site,cus if u do it would still give thesame acknowledgement slip that u have before,that means they aready have ur details in their data-base..

UNKNOWN CONFIRMATION NUMBER OR RECEIPT NO., IS THE RESPONSE A FRIEND OF MINE GET EACH TIME HE TRIES TO LOG IN. WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD COS I HAVE CAREFULLY PUNCHED EACH OF THE CONFIRMATION ORDER # AND STILL GET THE SAME RESULT. AS FOR THE RECEIPT NUMBER, THE RESULT IS THE SAME.

WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD . THE GUY DEY VEX..OOOOOOOOO..... SINCE FRIDAY WEY IM BUY THE ACCESS.

WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD.

God will save us...bro keep trying

@babablue99, i would advice you use the comfirmation number not the receipt number,and the confirmation number consist of 23 digest..good luck...

+ Reply