+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ON NDLEA AND ALL

ON NDLEA AND ALL

I know most Nigerians are annoyed with the way most F.G parastatals conducted their test, and i have constantly read threads were people swear and abuse the country, but my brothers and sisters, i believe we are all graduates and adults, hence we are supposed to be enlightened individuals...I once Read in a book, were a certain character said a made a statement that i believe applies here" he said..THERE IS THE WAY THINGS ARE, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT AND THERE IS THE WAY THINGS SHOULD BE! YOU ONLY IGNORE THE WAY THINGS ARE AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!..that being said. we all know the way things work in Nigeria, they are very different from the way things should be! we might all not like it o1 BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT ITS' JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE HERE! so please lets stop barraging the agencies like NDLEA and others and instead find out the way things are done to get employed in such places...bcos we all know that its worse in the so called prive companies

Re: ON NDLEA AND ALL

Mr president shld investigate NDLEA, what is the essence of collecting money 4rm unemployed graduate without a conducting the Exam in atmosphere that represent transparency.........Re-branding of Nigeria shld start 4rm NDLEA

ikwuemesi and the likes,
    That we are annoyed with the way most F.G parastatals conducted their test, or swear and abuse the country does not make us not to be graduates, adults and enlightened individuals.
    That you once Read in a book where a certain character made a statement that "THERE IS THE WAY THINGS ARE, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT AND THERE IS THE WAY THINGS SHOULD BE! YOU ONLY IGNORE THE WAY THINGS ARE AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!" does not mean that we should be guided/act by such statement.
    What we do experience today is as a result of what our parents/we have done or failed to do. We all have a responsibility for a better Nigeria. I remember many years back when issue of Nigeria are being discussed, I (As well as many Nigerians) do say It does not concern us. I(We) was(were) busy with our education. Now we have graduated and are still hopeful. We are getting older, and we are being denied right to some job applications because of our age.
    THERE IS THE WAY THINGS ARE many years back (in some countries) many people did NOT LIKE IT but they insisted that things should be done in ways they SHOULD BE! They did not IGNORE THE WAY THINGS WERE AT their OWN PERIL!!! That is why we made reference to/prefer those countries.
    I know that few people (with luck/thickest connection) did not know what it means to be unemployed. But know that Nigeria issue remain your issue. Some people have thought that they were excluded from Nigeria issue (because of their wealth and positions), but it is a pity to hear that their lives were terminated by people that would never be involved in such act should they have not been at heir receiving ends.
    We need to fight for a better generation for the children unborn. Let us hold the leaders accountable. Let us be wiser as 2011 election approaches. Let us participate in mass to elect credible leaders. It would be a failure on our part if we decided not to vote because we believe our vote does not count. We only give the riggers opportunity to successfully manipulate our votes for leaders that do not have our interest. How do we know the votes that will count. Let us not be carried away by the talks/news that are politically motivated. We need to critically examine potential leaders.
    GOD BLESS NIGERIANS

Only God will save the unemployed Nigeria yourth...

@Batunce, You've said it all. The more we leave our destiny in the hand of all these thieves, the more they continue to mismanage our funds. May be the guy writing that rubbish is one them!! I don't think he ever listen to news around the world where pple in developed countries complained about "Tax payer" money!! Don't be surprise that here in Britain, the head teacher earned more than their prime minister!! That's what their pple have fought for over the years and everyone is enjoying wat is called minimum wage. An average worker here earn 5.93 pounds/hr = N1480/hr!! These pple started from somewhere and they are enjoying the fruit of their struggle now. With all the abundant resources Nigeria has, I don't believe Nigerians deserve to be rated second class citizen in their own country. Let's keep mounting the pressure on them until they do the right thing. Fashola performance in Lagos doesn't come from nowhere but part of the struggles of Lagosians. Let's keep up the struggle for Nigeria too so dat we can part of those countries with enviable economic growth and better living condition. Aluta Continua.........................

@ batunce. I like the way and manner U changed the topic from the annoying and frustrating govt bodies/parastatals to politics and election. Actually I used to be one of such persons that will always say well, its none of my business! But brothers and sisters , we need a change and that change has to come from us! We are all witnesses to how the country is been governed. When a minister will groom his wards/cousins/relations to take over from him/her so that the looting will continue. For how long are we going to fold our hands n look while they milk us dry and send their children to overseas to study n allow our schools to rut in negligence? Lets make sure that we vote wisely and neglect all those who come as messiahs whereas they are wolves in sheep's clothing. A word is enuf 4 a /the wise. 1 luv.

@ikwumesi,i understand how u feel about the manner we are approaching this issue but remember that it will be of no benefit to disguise our feeling as per the condition of our youth.we need revolution and we have to show that we need it.As a
    graduate,u need to settle down and feel like a big man soonest and life goes on

+ Reply