+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: NDDC/UNITAR Calling for Oil Industry Specific Training!!

Re: NDDC/UNITAR Calling for Oil Industry Specific Training!!

@Davo32::::::::Pls can i have your contacts pls....i need to talk to you....i am writing the Pet/Geo....Drilin test too next week tuesday......u can reac me on 07084247794........just flash i will call bak.or my email,,,,[email protected]........

@Davo32 pleas i really need ur help. first off all am already skeptical abt gng for this exams becos of my present job and . but i believe it will be worth the risk if i can get tangible info on how the questions looks like. i read civil engineering. tanks so much. my email is [email protected]. i would appreciate any help or better still just ur number so i can call. tanks bro

@ Davo3246, plz throw more light on the test format. MATHS (word problem, graphical, etc.) ENGLISH (analogy, comprehension, or true, false, cannot say), LOGIC (spatial reasoning, or word problem logic ie 3 men and 2 women are in a bus. How many men face each other). SKILL TEST format - theory or calculation? Plz your urgent response is needed cos i have the NDDC Petroleum Engineering / Geology test on monday 29th Nov.
    God bless you
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Honestly guys, I cant say 4 sure what the 4mat for this one will look like. But as the one I wrote on 9th and 10th dis month of NOV, i.e the NNDC/UNITAR Oil Industry Specific Skill Training Scheme, i can say something. ehmm, d exam was not difficult, it's computer based, 50 quest , 60mins. At the end of the exam, we were all given a supplement of 10gees flat. I think this one might be a little diff. but I'm quite sure that it WILL be computer based.

@okenwe and 2 all those that care to know. 4 the math- 1 or 2 word probs, geometry, logic/coding (See an example below)

Example: A certain coding system was used to code d word EXAM to GZCO. Using the same system to code the word - POSTMAN. Which of the options a - e is correct?

(a) SRWOTAB
    (b) SRVWPDQ
    (c) SRPDOTW
    (d) RSDVQAZ
    (e) RSVQADY

Answer: (b) SRVWPDQ

4 d english - analogy, synonyms/antonyms, example: If Moon: Satellite then Earth: ?

Dats all i can remember. I cited these example from the exam on NDDC/UNITAR own which I wrote about 2weeks and 2 days ago. It might not be the same for NDDC Petroleum/Geology Scholarship thing. Good luck!!!

@Davo3286, thanks for the explicit info. God bless you.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Guys, d test is for drilling training not scholarship.it was just a mistake on d part of d organizers.
    What I want to kn is if we will be reembossed our TP to PH cos I am in lagos.
    Guys dat will do theirs on monday shd inform us.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123