+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 68 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

My frnd is travellling out moro, he's sch starts soon.. Assuming his name will be included as a beneficiary, what shuld he do b4 leaving moro to US as regards d induction and other processes by nddc here in Nig?

thank GOd u said hope fully,one cant say for sure.i thought we have some one that knows someone that works in nddc in this forum.pls help us get information on hen to expect the list

My frnd is travellling out moro, he's sch starts soon.. Assuming his name will be included as a beneficiary, what shuld he do b4 leaving moro to US as regards d induction and other processes by nddc here in Nig?

@e thang,so ur friend has the funds to start ,thats good its better for him ,i dont think the induction will be compulsory,it will just be a media event for them to show off,he should just keep in touch they will direct him on what to do,those that got theirs last year should be in a better positon to advice him .

Quote Originally Posted by kingjo View Post
    thank GOd u said hope fully,one cant say for sure.i thought we have some one that knows someone that works in nddc in this forum.pls help us get information on hen to expect the list
    Tomorrow before 2300 hours military time.

Quote Originally Posted by e-thang View Post

@e-thang: the lady dat called us to the interview room said if one wont be around to pick up the letter, you can write a letter of authority to give it to most preferably ur parents or siblings to carry out any required stuff for you.....hope this helps

@kingjo: Thanks
    @techguy: it sure does.. buh's dere specifics abt thiz "letter of auth" ??
    ...Oooshey!!!

I think you guys should keep your fingers crossed, and stop getting yourselves all worked up..just keep waiting and keep believing that you would be a beneficiary for the award..there's really no gain in worrying..if only worrying could hand over the letter of award into your hands..what causes worry? Fear! For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind 2 Tim. 1:7...positivity is key, as well as optimism..during the interview, i kept quoting Psa. 34:7, Col. 4:6 and 1 Thes. 5:26 to myself..and i'm very, very positive about this award..guys and girls, relax your nerves, lest you develop a BP at a young age..goodnight guys

Like my page on: www.facebook.com/JukelCorpOnline

Once all villagers decidedto pray for rain, on the day of prayer, only one boy came with an umbrella.THAT'S FAITH...

~:~The feeling of a one year old baby, when u throw him in the air, he laughs because he knows u will catch him.THAT'S TRUST...

~:~Every night we go 2 bed, we have no assurance 2wake up alive the next morning, but still we have plans for tommorrow. THAT'S HOPE...

Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me.
    O Gabbygabo, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by techguy View Post
    @e-thang: the lady dat called us to the interview room said if one wont be around to pick up the letter, you can write a letter of authority to give it to most preferably ur parents or siblings to carry out any required stuff for you.....hope this helps
    Infact everyone but your girlfriend just in case.

I learnt they wil also b checkin previous sms invites. Hope no one deleted theirs.

Oh my God let everything concerning this list favour your children. @ wiseguy4reel you are saying today, am puting all my mind in that oooooo.

+ Reply