+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

GUYS, THERE SEEM TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE SITE. I HAVE APPLIED BUT I CANT MAKE USE OF MY EMAIL AND REG NO TO LOGIN. THIS IS TO TEST FOR THE EFFICIENCY OF THE APPLICATION. AND AGAIN, I WAS DIRECTED TO NDDC ORIGINAL SITE TO APPLY.

PLEASE, HOUSE, IS THERE ANY ONE FACING THE SAME ISSUE WITH ME. THANKS

I smell something fishy about this stuff. First, they make a publication with a wrong website and till date, have made no correction. Secondly, the website states that applications are open from 21st July till 30th August but the publication in the national daily came out on the 10th of August. Thirdly, why can't applicants access their data if they've started the registration process previously?

Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Whether they like it or not, we will apply. It is disappointing that NDDC can be as disorganised as this. To those who are yet to apply, get all the documents you require first before you start the application process so you can complete it at once.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

hi guys!i successfully completed the application via nddcscholarships.com and got a registration no.,however, i cant seem to re-login with d number, is dat peculiar to me?or did sumone else experience dat?den also, d site now says it was a test site and we should go to nddc.gov.ng to apply?does dat mean we shud reapply again?
    help,anyone wit info pls!

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude
    Guys, I have a hitch already. I registered and started applying on Wednesday, but couldn't continue cuz of server problems. I tried it again yesterday (by clicking on the link sent to my mailbox), but got this message

"EMAIL NOT FOUND: Check your mail to state step 2

That email does not exist with us. to start a new registration "

Please, advice me on what to do. Thanks.
    Did anybody see this at all? Someone please address this, if U can.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

GREAT PEOPLE I am having problems applying for the scholarship too, I did nt apply with the www.nddcscholarships.com it only worked for some few days and the site now says it is a testing site just as @mary1984 said.
    Even when you go to their web site(www.nddc.gov.ng) has directed it is in possible to click on the link that is scrolling on the site.I dont know if this is a problem from my end but I tried diffrent sources it still remains the same. Is anybody experencing the same probs, please your contributions will be greatly appreciated.Thanks

I'm having the same problem and i don't knw wot to do.pls sm1 helppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi superbrain and thanks for the info. I just tried the website and it is not valid. it directed me to another site which i couldn't navigate my way to the page of the online application form. Please could you help by sending me a direct link to the page. Thanks

i really dnt knw what the problem is but i think they are shutting u guys out because i did a part registration and stopped to get my other documents before i continue the registration i still have access to the site through my mail box..infact am on the site right now...Lets pray 4 the best bcos i dnt understand their plans...

guys try this link http://www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarship/ it will take u directly to the registration page..Cheers!!!

I just registered now but I discovered that my passport was not uploaded.

In the final print out I had my local government letter instead of my pasport photograph there, I am confused right now.

Is there anyway this can be corrected without registering again?

I got the same too.I don't think it's an error,maybe dats the way it should be.

Thank u very much @obashell u are a great being

+ Reply
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast