+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NASRDA, Any Info?

NASRDA, Any Info?

We wrote Nasrda aptitude test some time in April. Does any one have info abt when they wil start calling 4 the interview? If u do pls share it. Thanx.

Re: NASRDA, Any Info?

HeHeHe...!
    U beta stop wasting ur tym.I and some colleagues of mine were amongst those who had written the exams,but it was so unfortunate that the Nigerian factor took precedence,only those with strong legs scaled through.

One guy wrote the test with us and made his way through through the back door and another whose name I won't like to mention was given an offer without actually applying for the job,talkless of even writing the Test in the first place.

Likewise,another graduate friend of mine working at NASRDA HQ Abuja,told me that he had seen many people with 3rd Class and without MSc trooping for documentation.

All in all ,this is how our dear-beloved country has been transformed into....Merit seems to have no place now.Everything is now being politicised!

May The Almighty save 9ja from perishing...

@sadiqmahmud103, better watch your mouth and deal with what you can do in Nigeria. are you not corrupt your self? you think you can make comment on corrupt practices we will expose and stop you from proceeding to your next level in September. Allow us to enjoy our new job!

Better think before you act!!!!
    Q

Oh my God! When will hypocrisy be given no room of existence in this forum?How dare you addressd people like that just because of your own overriding personal intertest! D truth is always bitter to hear.

If your claims are genuine and anything to go by,then why didn't you reply to the earlier post before mine, to let people know what is really going on with the recruitment excercise?U better look before you leap.......

What am saying is the truth and nothing but the truth.It matters not whether believed or not.I am sure many others would testify to such similar previous statements of mine sooner or later.

This forum is meant 4 meaningful compatriots willing to interact and discuss issues pertaining to current happenings in the Employment sector of Naija and not meant 4 selfish,self-opinionated and bigoted individuals of your integrity.

I believe u r part and parcel of d corrupt persons who have gained d favour of the elitists at d expense of the common populace.
    O boy!D future is still full of brighter prospects.

@NigerDeltaMan, you are a sick person. This is the most shameful reply I have ever seen a person post. I want to disclose at this point that people like you are the type that should be shot in the head during a violent revolution. Continue this way, and I promise you would not last.

U have gone haywire!
    U r really sick nin d head!

I read nigerdeltaman's post and I could almost not believe wot I read!
    I weep for my country! Corruption & ill practices have gotten to d height were itz perpetrators are no longer afraid or hide themselves, rather, they go about boasting about it & flaunting all about.
    I ask how will someone like this irresponsible idiot will perform productivity on the job with his kinda mentality! We now say the system is not working?!
    A message for all ya dim-wits out there: something will give, and very soon too....for as long as there is a God!!!

Guys stop fooling your senses.

What happened in public sector recruitment, scholarships, is a disaster. people get them before the jobs are actually advertised.

when you talk of federal character, it will never work. All public jobs have in them representatives of every state of the federation working and these people always help their families in slotting for their quota.

I used one of my relatives working in NASRDA to get this one after moving vertical and horizontal of Nigeria in search of Job.

So ladies and gentlemen I am afraid, this is Nigeria for you.
    Q

it si mtrue, they recruited before organising dat test. they did d test to legalise the appointments they gave earlier in other to free their selves from FCC wahala../;

But this is very unfair! Anyway, there are alot of things that are unfair in this country.
    That test was so simple and cheap but then simply because we dont know anyone then we wont be get job? Its unfortunate, infact very very! But I thought jobs like this should be given more based on merit, its a research centre for God's sake!

@ NigerDeltaMan, I am very disappointed in you with ur silly, unreasonable, selfish, inconsiderate post.. It isnt my business if u got the job or not, but that 1st post of urs shows how unreasonable u are.

@Murphy G; Never mind me. I post just to inform people of the decay the job market has become. You may call me anything, the fact is that I could have been unemployed if I wait for merit.

Many graduates are qualified in this country; and are increasing geometrically since 2007. You may have 1:1 but no one will recognise it nowadays because corruption has eating through peoples flesh and bone.

Some people in this forum are just corrupt but will never unveiled how they get jobs that's why my comments looks crude.

The NARSDA job is never what I like cos is out of my professionalism; but I have to manage it for now and keep looking for better options.

Any way I wish you best of luck in your future job search.
    Q

+ Reply