+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Topic: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

Re: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

Prayers is of importance at this crucial period in time. Lets pray and hope that our names are among the ones printed in those letters.

Quote Originally Posted by bolofs2000 View Post
    well, i also did the test and interview in job, but am currently outside Nigeria , and my dad called me today that they will be printing lettters tthis week ....He works there, But all i can say is, guys should calm down, and probably not put all ur mind on this things, alot of politics going on in the shortlisting. but lets trust God
    pls keep us posted ASAP.thanks

we are waiting for the storm to break sha

Hey @bolofs2000, if the leta and the list are not released this week, which means you and your Dad are lying, or ur dad is just a gateman security that doesn't has acces to any info. Or ur dad is not working there at all may b u just framed fake info for the house.

@SAINTDEBY,thanks for the insult,Now where did you get ur Bsc degree? was insult part of the ethics you learn t in your college?
    do you think i have all the time to come here to post what is not?
    I only advised you, what if you aint picked by NAMA? are you going to die? that's my advised, i only want guys to think outside this job....
    note:i rarely visit this site and i just had to post that info so boys will calm down.

abeg na info we need for here,dont bring this oo

@BOLOFS2000. am sorry, don't vex the reason why i said dat was dat, the way u posted d info dat evrytin will b release dis week, and d way am lukin at it, it will b nxt year jan b4 NAMA can call. And someguys do post fake info that can cause confusion. Now in NNPC thread there alot of fake info. Plz am sory and u can still update the house.

@BOLOFS2000. am sorry, don't vex the reason why i said dat was dat, the way u posted d info dat evrytin will b release dis week, and d way am lukin at it, it will b nxt year jan b4 NAMA can call. And someguys do post fake info that can cause confusion. Now in NNPC thread there alot of fake info. Plz am sory and u can still update the house. Tanx

Well done Bro and sis! I've been contacting a friend of mind working in NAMA in their HR department. The reason NAMA is taking this long is due to the fact that the new appointed MD is yet to settle down and a new board has to be formed. The board that actually handled the employment was dissolved. So my faithful bros and sis, lets keep praying for NAMA to settle all their wahala so we could be called for our letters. And also, i got an info from a reliable source that the Federal Character Commission are done with the list of those to be taken and believe me magu magu plenty well well. thks

i pray we get called soon. i got an info from a reliable source as well that fcc are done with the selection. hopefully we should be called by next yr jan. but lets not put all our eggs in one basket cos too much magu magu and political play went on in there in fcc.

Quote Originally Posted by saintdeby View Post
    Hey @bolofs2000, if the leta and the list are not released this week, which means you and your Dad are lying, or ur dad is just a gateman security that doesn't has acces to any info. Or ur dad is not working there at all may b u just framed fake info for the house.
    Please try 2 b civil with your comment. Dis is unexpected from a graduate!

@bolofs2000 all I have to say, thanks bro 4 the info cuz I have same info exactly but didn't had much time to update the house. So what I think u guys should hail this guy 4 have the courage to spend his time in just to feed the house with some update. The list is back from FCC and the laters of appointment are currently being printed that is ain't a fake news. Joing me guys in praying for the best to all of us !!!

Thanks to all those keeping the house informed, I say "USA too much". And 4 those opening their mouths to insult our informats, una no try at all. House pls how is the pay like?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast