+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: NAF Enlistmment Exercise, What are we to expect?

NAF Enlistmment Exercise, What are we to expect?

Guys,please what are we to expect from the enlistment exercise.is it just a day affair and how does thier test look like.will appreciate comments.I am doing mine in lagos.Sam etan airforce base.

re: NAF Enlistmment Exercise, What are we to expect?

Guys contribute to this topic o.let me kno what to expect

@vibranto...stil lookin 4 answers as par wat to expect too.my center is benin.pls were u able2print out ur test notificatn slip?cus i was told my applicatn is stil pending bt i jst chkd and saw my name on d enlistment list.also do u knw if its lastin 4rm 23 to 30th or different zones hv diff dates?

@ajik2010... where did you find your name? I applied and my centre is P.H. I'm waiting for your quick response.

@ajik2010,i dont know o.i pray everything happens in a day o.Do u know the kind of question to expect.I have not been able to print out test notification.

@vibranto...i wish i knew.i guess we wil jst prepare4normal aptitude test till we gt more [email protected] u gt2d carrer page,u wil c d normal track ur status,print test notificatn.jst under get applicant id there is anoda link called enlistment list 4 2011 nig airforce or smethn lik dat.jst click it.its an excel document.download it.it has d names of those enlistd,their state of origin,discipline,center,age etc.its abt 10mb.mind u if u try trackin ur applicatn status dey might tell u its stil pendin.dats wat happend2me til i saw d new link i talkd abt dis mrng.d only prob is dey didnt say d exact date4each zone.bt i feel if u can print d test notificatn it wil b there cus dats wat d navy did.

the test date is from 23rd March to 30th March. wish you luck

News and Events

For Airmen/Airwomen

Online Registration Starts 10th January 2011 Closes On 1st April 2011.

The Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 20-26 April 2011 For DSSC :

Online Registration Starts 24th January 2011 Closes On 18 March 2011.

Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 23-30 March 2011

i would be writing the air force exam in sam ethan too but pls i cant still print test notification, according to d post you are saying the test might hold tomorrow through next week Wednesday. Also are we to report there tomorrow? what happens to the print test notification and arent we supposed to bring that along for the exercise? how do we know what day we would be writing if you suggest it would be a week which is inclusive of a Sunday (march 23- march 30).

@Blackchild,i strongly hope AND pray its not a week long thing cos i dont ve the time o.But lets try and report there tomorrow to get our test date.I want to believe its going to be in segments.I should get there tomorrow by 10.do u have an idea of thier test format.

@vibranto just coming back from the NAF base sam ethan command, I spoke with some officers and He said "there would be thousands of people there tomorrow and it might take up to a week he mentioned 5 days". he said that process takes time to complete cause they would call names alphabetically, then they would verify your documents, do some screening like height, blood pressure and their likes. at the end we would have an exam.
    According to him the exam isn't difficult it would contain some gmats questions easy stuff and current affairs regarding The Nigerian Air force. He Also said we should pray and put our heart into it. He said he would provide me with past questions tomorrow when i arrive hopefully i would scan it and send it to people with interest.

@Blackchild.Thanks bro.cant wait to see the past question.God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackchild View Post
    @vibranto just coming back from the NAF base sam ethan command, I spoke with some officers and He said "there would be thousands of people there tomorrow and it might take up to a week he mentioned 5 days". he said that process takes time to complete cause they would call names alphabetically, then they would verify your documents, do some screening like height, blood pressure and their likes. at the end we would have an exam.
    According to him the exam isn't difficult it would contain some gmats questions easy stuff and current affairs regarding The Nigerian Air force. He Also said we should pray and put our heart into it. He said he would provide me with past questions tomorrow when i arrive hopefully i would scan it and send it to people with interest.
    @Blackchild.God will certainly bless u 4 dis ur effort.Wil be expecting the material oh.tnx
    Ezekiel Philips

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast