+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MY PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL THIS 2011

MY PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL THIS 2011

I Welcome everyone of you to year 2011.I know that you guys will succeed this year in jesus name (Amen).Actually,my heart goes to those that have lost their jobs and trying to get something doing,and also those that have submitted thousands of their cvs to companys around the country and hoping for a better response.Well,i want you to know that this is your year of breakthrough unlimited.Please never you give up,because your supernatural breakthrough is around the corner.It might interest you to know that MY GOD JEHOVAH IS THE GOD THAT FETCHES WATER WITH A BASKET TO DISGRACE THE BUCKET!

In this year,you shall not mourn and not weep.You shall not suffer loss and you shall be decorated.I see many naijahotjobbers getting their breakthrough this year.Many of you will get baker hughes job,ptdf scholarship,DPR job,NNPC job,Shell job and chevron etc.

I prayed that GOD should paralyzed every agent assigned by satan to curse you and your loved ones by fire.If you have been struggling trying all your best to secure a job,and at the end nothing,just believe that this is your year of divine breakthrough.Can i hear you say AMEN

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: MY PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL THIS 2011

Amen bruv.AMEN!
    G

@sammie77, thanks for acknowledging the Greatest name in the Universe. "MY GOD JEHOVAH IS THE GOD THAT FETCHES WATER WITH A BASKET TO DISGRACE THE BUCKET!"

Infact, JEHOVAH GOD, the greatest personage in the universe wants the very best for each and everyone of us but the "opposer" satan the devil wants us to question the existence of God and the caring concerns of God. But God is a fufiller of all his promises and He can never let us down. All that is required on our part is to trust implicitly on God's promises and sincerely pray for his intervention in the present world condition. Unemployement and underemployment is one of the conditions that only God has promised to "exterminate". I pray that God will grant us the Good desires of our hearts. I pray for that time when everyone will shout hallelujah to the highest degree. I pray for that time when everybody will be gainfully employed. I pray for that time when we don't have to search for a job. What a wonderfull world that will be... When no resident will say I don't have a job, when no resident will toil for nothing.
    Infact let's all pray for this time "“No more will there come to be a suckling a few days old from that place, neither an old man that does not fulfill his days; for one will die as a mere boy, although a hundred years of age; and as for the sinner, although a hundred years of age he will have evil called down upon him. 21 And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage. 22 They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full. 23 They will not toil for nothing, nor will they bring to birth for disturbance; because they are the offspring made up of the blessed ones of Jehovah, and their descendants with them. 24 And it will actually occur that before they call out I myself shall answer; while they are yet speaking, I myself shall hear. "
    What a wonderful promise... Infact, God will soon stop the influence of the devil on humans in no distant time.

TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Amen

Amen. Thanks 4d caring & soothing words. Yes, Jehovah is a God of possibilities & I pray he listens 2desperate pleas. Dis is our year!

My advice to the house is that we should pray without ceasing.Always share your problems with people.Dont be shy afterall nobody is self made.Remember that the help that you need must come from somebody.It could your relatives,it could be friends it could be from people you dont know.learn people skill so that people will see you as a person to reckon with.dont be anxious of what you will gain from treating somebody good but believe that there is a prize for being good.It could come from any angle when all hope is lost.
    Finally,i want to use this opportunity to thank sammy for being a good citizen and for the scammers the lord that i serve will turn you for thunderstorm breakthrough .AMEN
    Thanks and God bless.

ced

Amen!

Amen ooooooooooooooooooo
    N

AMEN
    AMEN
    AND AMEN

oyi

Sammy, this prayer coming from u, is soul lifting... thank u...

+ Reply