I thank God for His magnanimity towards all that were successful in the just concluded scholarship exercise by Bayelsa State Government.
For those that have collected their letters, the journey just began. It is one thing to get offers/scholarship, it is another thing to get visa.
This is where our expertise comes to play.
At this point, I want to inform you that it is imperative to consult my office to demystify/do due diligence to your documents before visiting the embassy.
I resolved to educate you guys after assessing all the documents submitted by some of you. At that point, the discovery were more than meets the eye. My earnest prayer is that all of you succeeds and help in changing the face of Nigeria yearning for development.

PFL Education has the mandate of ensuring that the vision 20-20 of the present administration is achieved.
PFL Education is an international educational consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, Australia, North America Europe.
we do extensive advisory service on application procedures, pre-departure briefing and visa guidance.

kindly visit us today at No. 77 Stadium Road Port harcourt or email us on: [email protected]
you can also call Levi on 07037209748.

A visit will convince you.