+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Multinational Company Recruiting Construction/Civil Engineering Trainees!

Re: Multinational Company Recruiting Construction/Civil Engineering Trainees!

Why didnt they state the name of the company?

no link was sent to my box. how did u guys fill the form. please help me oooooo

Please I just received a text message from CARILLION CONSTRUCTION COMPANY that I have been successful that I should check my Email for details but nothing was sent their and dey said d interview is on Nov 7 from the text sent. Please does anyone have an ideal of this or have a better experience of this??

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnypee View Post
    Please I just received a text message from CARILLION CONSTRUCTION COMPANY that I have been successful that I should check my Email for details but nothing was sent their and dey said d interview is on Nov 7 from the text sent. Please does anyone have an ideal of this or have a better experience of this??
    i only got a mail fm dem somedays back dat dey are stil reviewing my application

@Rome. Thanks. In the text they said I should check my Email but noting is there. Thanks bro

@Rome is this text message in relation to the trainee civil engineering position ​We just applied via careerslip or another opening you applied to before?

Yes, it is related

@sunnypee please p.aste the mail here let's see.

And be very careful, 'cuz its a bit odd that they've started calling after just a few days, if you look at the posts above you will see that some peeps just applied this week. i googled the company and i didn't see any official website, just pos.t the mail here let's see to confirm. Thanks.

Ok. Thanks guys.

Please does any1 no anyfin about GRACE BOUNTY LIMITED. They invited me for interview on Monday??

@samson yea, dats right. i received that message shortly after applying, that my application is been reviewed.

Please does any1 no anyfin about GRACE BOUNTY LIMITED. They invited me for interview on Monday?? Hope they r not all these VHR stuffs??

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast