+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Morison industries plc?

Morison industries plc?

House,plz anybody dat knows abt dis MORISON INDUSTRIES PLC,should plz let me know their products n if they can pay.I got an interview invitation 4rm them on d 11th of dis month.It is located at Ikeja.Thanks.

Re: Morison industries plc?

I also got a message from them for an interview on the 11th.When i checked them online,it showed that they are makers of pharmaceutical products,medical products and detergrnts,but their foreign company is much broader.I can'tt even remember the position i applied for.If u have any news,pls share,thanks.

Hi, I was also invited for an interview scheduled for 16th Nov, trouble is I can't remember what I applied for.
    If anyone remembers when they placed their advert, please let us know, cos dat would make it easier for us to remember.

Thanks

aijaHotJobs.com

Hot Jobs: Select Your Job Category... => Banking, Finance/Admin Jobs => Topic started by: cute123 on October 18, 2010, 09:27:19 AM

Title: HURRY A REPUTABLE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IS RECRUITING FOR VARIOUS POSITION
    Post by: cute123 on October 18, 2010, 09:27:19 AM
    CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
    A reputable Pharmaceutical Company involved in the manufacture of disinfectants and with exclusive agencies to distribute medical & surgical consumables requires for immediate employment, suitable result oriented persons to fill the underlisted vacant positions:
    1 HR/Admin Officer (Lagos)
    2 Sales Representatives (Lagos, Maiduguri, Kano)
    3 Medical Representatives (Abuja, Enugu)

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
    POSITION 1
    Candidates with B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Sociology, Public Administration or any other humanity related discipline with a minimum of 2 years working experience. Candidates should be resident in the location advertised.

POSITION 2
    Candidates with B.sc or HND in Pharmaceutical/Biological Sciences with experience in Marketing. Candidates should be resident in the locations advertised.

POSITION 3
    Candidates with first degree in Pharmacy or any other science related course with experience in Marketing. MBA will be an added advantage.

NOTE: The ability to drive with valid driving licence is required for positions 2-3
    Remuneration for all positions is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
    Interested applicants should send their applications with current curriculum vitae to the email addresses below within one (1) week of this advertisement.
    (1) [email protected]
    (2) [email protected]
    Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Quote Originally Posted by chioma4real
    House,plz anybody dat knows abt dis MORISON INDUSTRIES PLC,should plz let me know their products n if they can pay.I got an interview invitation 4rm them on d 11th of dis month.It is located at Ikeja.Thanks.
    of course they can pay or else they won't be calling for interview!

@Origin,dat's a very good post.At least we are relieved.It's wondafl having people like u n d house.Thanks.

@chioma, nne ure welcome.

Pls house,i was sent a message yesterday by morison industries telling me that the interview scheduled for today has been shifted to 24th nov due to the strick.The strick was then called off yester night,shud i still go there today,or shud i wait for another text from them.If anybody got that text,pls reply,thanks.

+ Reply