+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Mobitel Company Limited how thru are they

Mobitel Company Limited how thru are they

19- June -2010.

Notification of your Appointment Letter:

Applicant Name: +++++++++++++++++,

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Mobitel Company Limited, Victoria Island. Lagos State Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your appointment letter which proofs that you have been employed to work Mobitel Company Limited and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee which you procure from the Lagos State High Court through Alban Law Chambers to the company, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure, kindly note that you are to print your Appointment Letter which you will present to the company.

ALBAN LAW CHAMBERS
    Direct Communications Unit

Address: 1 Bankole Oki Road Ikoyi, Lagos State Nigeria

Email: info@albanlawchambers.,
    law@albanlawchambers.

Tel: +234.80.55327978

Contact Person: Barrister, Frank Alban Smith
    Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee from the Lagos Law Court which you will also present to the company on your arrival date.

Your face to face Interview Date: ++++ June, 2010.

Salary on Monthly bases: N90, 000 ( Ninety Thousand Naira) to start with.

We wish you success towards your chosen careers

From the Desk,
    of the Human Resources Manager,
    Mobitel Company Limited.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: 08123732060

Re: Mobitel Company Limited how thru are they

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!

How can a company employ without test/interview?

Why do they need an affidavit b4 they employ u?..... and why must the affidavit be from a particular attorney?

lol, Sha.. all these people well house be informed, i call the Alban Law Chambers, tell me he cant go to court 2day but i should sent him my detail he wld forward what i would fill. No money was asked but wld keep the posted!!, LOL Naija I hail o!!

i rest my case!!!!!!!!!
    I check am i saw the Barr.. Frank used a post as Barr Victor, Scammer be more smart. But i would give it to you!! Nice plot!!, lol

Sat, June 19, 2010 1:55:17 PM
    FILL THE AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE REGISTRATION FORM AND RETURN VIA- EMAIL ATTACHMENT WITH THE OATH FEES IMMEDIATELY.
    Alban Law Chambers <info@albanlawchambers.>
    Add to Contacts
    To: [email protected]

Affidavit_Of_Guarantee_Form.pdf (213KB)
    ALBAN

The Principal Attorney
    Alban Law Chambers.
    Barr. Frank Alban Smith
    Phone:+234.80.55327978
    Email: law@albanlawchambers.
    info@albanlawchambers.
    Address: Attorney 45 Chambers, 1 Bankole Oki Road Ikoyi, Lagos State Nigeria

Dear Client: Sam Okoduwa Onehigie,

This office is in receipt of your mail in which you have indicated your interest in our legal services. The Affidavit is a document required by Nigeria Companies here in Nigeria for GUARANTEE AND ISSUANCE OF EMPLOYEE SAFETY EMPLOYMENT BY THE NIGERIA INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

I shall assist you obtain the Affidavit of Guarantee from the FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN NIGERIA, as you desire. However, you shall be responsible for the payment of the consultation fee and the Court Oath/Legalization, so in order for this document to be obtained, you are required to fill the form attached in this mail in the best of your knowledge and send it back to me via- Email attachment for immediate release of your sworn Affidavit, you are to get back to us with the payment information of N5, 500 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) This is to enable us get the sworn affidavit without any delay from the Federal High Court and also the Affidavit of Guarantee formalities will take 3 working Hours.

Consultation fee of N2, 500 and the Court Oath/Legalization and Stamp Duty Fee of N3, 000, This Oath Fee must be paid to the Commissioner for Oaths through our good office before the Affidavit of claims can be issued to me on your behalf.

The break down of the required fee is as follows:

(1) N2, 500 for consultation fee.

(2) N3, 000 for the Stamp duty /Notarization fee/Court Oath/Legalization Fee to be paid at the office of the federal high court registrar.

Total Amount N5,500

NOTE: That the payment for the Stamp duty and Notarization fees is as stipulated by the Lagos law Court.

Our Account Lady (Mrs. Olukaikpe Vivian N.) Details as be stated below.

ACCOUNT NAME: O L U K A I K P E V I V I A N N.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5 2 1 2 4 5 5 3 8 1 5 9 0.

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.

FILL THE AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE REGISTRATION FORM AND RETURN VIA- EMAIL ATTACHMENT WITH THE OATH FEES.

Best Regards,
    Barrister. FRANK ALBAN SMITH (Esq.)..
    Principle Partner, Legal Chamber
    Attorney and solicitor.

Our Areas of Practice:

The Alban Law Chambers is an international client law firm located in Lagos State , . Under the advocate power of the FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA. Guided by ethics and values, the Law Chambers Alban.

Alban offers:-

* professionalism.
    The team is equipped with highly qualified professionally and academically lawyers. We aim to serve with skill and high professional standards and offer to each and every client professional, effective and decisive legal services and advice.

* confidentiality
    We provide our services and handle our clients affairs with absolute confidentiality and discretion. The aim is to build a long-term relationship with our clients based on trust values, openness and integrity

* dedication to our clients
    The Law firm is totally committed to serving our clients best interests. By being proactive we anticipate our clients needs and provide solutions that are timely, clear and pragmatic. We deal with our clients' business and individual needs with the utmost personal care.

bsp; The emphasis is on our clients. The Law firms independence allows us to provide to our clients candid and unbiased legal advice for their best interest and protection. With acknowledged expertise and specialization in specific legal fields, we seek to consider every challenge and provide ingenious solutions to our clients needs.

*updated legal knowledge
    Committed in service to clients the Law firm combines the knowledge accrued from years of experience with the fresh knowledge of recently graduated lawyers of outstanding academic qualifications.. The Law firm has extensive awareness of current legislative changes and harmonization processes in light of Nigerian accession to the Nigerian Union and offers updated legal advice and services.

* awareness of current affairs
    Companies and individuals seeking to minimize their tax burden can benefit from the unique tax planning opportunities. Hence, our Law firm offers the latest and most up to date legal advice on various Nigerian Tax regimes and keeps a close eye on the proposal for the harmonized Nigerian Tax Regime.

About Yahoo! Shortcuts
    Yahoo! Shortcuts automatically finds and underlines people, places, organizations and other things of interest. Help us improve Yahoo! Shortcuts by sending us your feedback.
    Don't like the Shortcuts Pop-ups?
    Disabling this link to switch them off. Disabling the preview pop-ups involves the user of "cookies". If you don't know what these are, don't worry, just be aware that you may see the pop-ups return if you work on more than one computer, or change or update your web brower.
    sworn Affidavit

Ps note i check and

House, we no suppose 2 dey see dis kind of thing & just fold our hands & do nuttin! If we are wise enuff 2 know dat dis is a scam, there are thousands of innocent job seekers falling prey 2 dis evil scammers.

Wat am suggesting is we send the bank details of dis people 2 EFCC so they culd follow up. EFCC through collaboration wit diz banks culd arrest diz scammers & dish out justice. In no time you will agree wit me dat dis nonsense will stop.

Hope i made sense here.
    M

Mobitel, if i remember correctly, were having really serious issues with staying in business that is why i am surprised that they would be recruiting.
    Possibly, someone has used their name to perpetuate some type of scam.
    God is good

wonders shall never end. well planned scam. see as dem design the prfile. alban ko alber ni. bloddy scammers. its looks like they are not aware tyhat nigerians are now enlightened to the type of scams available. instead of them to do something good, they are waiting to scam job seeks. bloody. shitheads.

Men these scammers are getting more brazen. The EFCC idea is a good one but how do we proceed?

Junior Member mickyworld200@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar

i was a victim of this scam guys then tey posed as oasis investment ltd with this same oppointment later, and told me to pay money #5,500 to rotimi williams chambers. i even went to the oasis address which is correct but they told me the mail is not from them. so house members runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnn for your dear lives.

they even use an email address that is not yahoo mail to send me the letter which i believed was true only for me to find out its not true. the fone number they used is even this same number and they told me to pay into one yusuf bata geoge a/c no in oceanic bank and i will bring the affidavit of guarantee to the oasis on the date of interview. my people again i say runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    IN GOD WE TRUST

+ Reply