+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Mobil Invitation but admission not ready

Mobil Invitation but admission not ready

Guys and Gals, I have been invited by Mobil for the international scholarship, but have not received my admission letter.

PLEASE, WHAT DO I DO?

Re: Mobil Invitation but admission not ready

How do u knw u were invited without gettin an invitation letter?

I got an sms and also confirmed the invitation for the mobil test in my email. My admission letter from my school is not yet ready.

What do u guys suggest I do

I believe there are guys also in the same shoe. Those that have past experiences should please advice b4 it is too late.

sorry..now i get u.

hv u applied to any of the foreign skools b4 nw? u need to apply,file in all the documents they need to process ur addimission eg transcript,cv,certificates,motivation essay etc.

I did mine after the publication of the scholarship advert..now i hv my conditional offer from RGU to study oil and gas ngineering ..still awaitin my own scholarship invitation from mobil...by his grace.

@Uscofield; The question here is; have U actually applied for your admission?

I believe U have, in that case write a mail to the school in which you sought admission to know the status of your admission, explain to them that you have an opportunity at hand to get a sponsor(every good school will respond positively at hearing this, even if it is with a provisional/conditional admission tied to your getting the said sponsorship).

Your second line of action I suggest, would be to prepare adequately for your test, and pray that God will grant you favour on that day before all those conducting the test(I have experienced it...even when I was not qualified to sit for the test). U will be amazed at the way God will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert...but be prepared to do your part of the bargain when given that opportunity (I will bless the "WORKS OF YOUR HANDS")

Your third line of action if the school does not send you an admission letter(Conditional or not) would be to print all the correspondence between you and the school as evidence that you are close to getting your admission.
    GO FOR YOUR TEST, GOD'LL GRANT YOU MEGA FAVOUR("...EVERYTHING NA MEGA MEGA"), UTILISE THE OPPORTUNITY, AND SHARE THE TESTIMONY SO AS TO BOOST OUR FAITH, especially for some of us that would start our processes next year.

@ALL; Please those who have better privileged info on this, what would you guys suggest our brother do

@Tripple C, thanks brother, u are too much
    @Kennamas, thanks also.
    I submitted my application for admission b4 applying for the scholarship. @Tripple C, I will write the school as u said and pray they send a reply b4 the exam day/date.

Guys with other suggestions and experiences, please do send in ur contributions.

Bless u all.

@Tripple C,sorry for this question o,U be winner? and do U know Prophet Triumphant Obamoh?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeoye09
    @Tripple C,sorry for this question o,U be winner? and do U know Prophet Triumphant Obamoh?
    Thanks.
    @Adeoye09...sure I am a winner, though I don't fellowship at Winner's Chapel, and I don't know the said prophet...lol (Guy U funny oh!)

+ Reply