+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MARINE ENGINEER NEEDED

MARINE ENGINEER NEEDED

Hello,
    I met one of the top shots that works with a marine company at onne port (portharcourt).He offered giving me

a job immediately in his company,due to my attitude and behaviour.He wants me to work as a marine engineer

and when he asked me some questions concerning what i studied in the university,i told him petroleum

engineering.He was not happy but wished i studied marine engineering so that i can work with him.After much

questions and answers,i told him i have friends that studied marine engineering(which i knew i have no friends)

so he wants me to get someone that can work with him because that job slot belongs to me,so i wants to give

it to anyone in this house that studied marine engineering.

Kindly,send your cv to: [email protected]

Please am trying to help anyone here that is qualified,and it is free of charge.I only need ONE PERSON

for this job.Send your cv before 12 NOON on the 22nd July,2010.

Thanks and God bless.It is not me but GOD

Re: MARINE ENGINEER NEEDED

This is really nice of you, keep it up. Though am not a marine engineer, just said I should appreciate you. All the best!

Hello Sammy

You kind heart and humanitarian efforts knows no bounds . But please make sure the candidate you present is someone close to you in behavior so as to maintain your good friendship with the top shot cos a wrong candidate might pass a wrong message.Though i am not a marine Engineer, Just in case you see a position for an Industrial chemist please you can contact me on [email protected]nks again for all your assistance in this renowned forum.

Mehn u 'r great sammie. If all Nigerians were lyk u, i know this country would hv been d greatest country 2 leave on

MR SAMMIE AGAIN?
    OGA SAMMY HOW FAR, LONG TIME, HOW BODY AND HOW EVERYTHING.
    THOUGH YOU HAVE GOTTEN A JOB BUT YOU ARE STILL PASSIONATE ABOUT 'NAIJAHOTJOBBERS' THATS
    SO NICE MR SAMMY.

YOU'R THE ONE, I TRUST WAT YOU CAN DO.

PLS HOUSE, HE STATED IT CLEARLY MARINE ENGINEERING VERY SOON PEOPLE THAT STUDIED BOTH ELECTRICAL, ACCOUNTING, HISTORY OR EVEN RELIGION WILL POST THEIR CV MAKING IT DIFILCULT FOR HIM TO SELECT THE ONE HE NEEDS.

Keep it up, pal. U r destined for something larger. Watch out and see. God is never blind to folks like u. Ciao!

@Sammie77- A Friend of mine who is a graduate of MARINE ENGINEERING from FUTO has forwarded the CV to your email.

oops...a graduate of MARITIME MGT TECHNOLOGY From FUTO i meant 2say. Well, i guess it doesnt suffice 4 Maritime Engr

+ Reply