+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Mantrac recruiting!!

Re: Mantrac recruiting!!

Pls share with us if u were contacted....thanks.

Guyz plz, wats d latest on diz mantrac job?

@pinky source of your information please

Any news about these people.

To apply, download the Employee Application Form and submit it to [email protected]

@ ize44, i did that in march. i just want to know if they have started calling for tests or interviews.

well, my people. I Heard from a very reliable source bt dnt ask me where i heard it. dat mantrac test wud hold in abj 1st sept 2012 and lagos 8th sept 2012. Bt i dnt tink dey v started calling. Abeg kip ur fones on n 2 urself and always check ur mails. We wil get dia.

well, my people. I Heard from a very reliable source bt dnt ask me where i heard it. dat mantrac test wud hold in abj 1st sept 2012 and lagos 8th sept 2012. Bt i dnt tink dey v started calling. Abeg kip ur fones on n 2 urself and always check ur mails. We wil get dia.

sum1 said a friend got test invite 4 aug 25th @p.h. Pls lets talk abt wat 2 expect. And get ready 4 our invites cos i knw it must .

Mantrac nigeria limited calling for aptitude testA friend of mine got dis IV.Who else got dis too?? With reference to the job advertisement placed by Mantrac Nigeria Limited in the Guardian Newspapers of Thursday, 23rd February, 2012, and your subsequent application for employment,I am pleased to invite you for aptitude test as scheduled below: Venue: Community Secondary School Abuloma 01Off Amadi-Ama Roundabout, 01Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt 01 Rivers State 01 Date: Saturday, 25th August, 2012 Time: 8am You should bring along with you one recent passport photographs, pencil, biro, eraser, driver license or international passport or any other means of personal identification. Kind01ly confirm your attendance via this email address....
    Ezekiel Philips

Let me share my experience with mantrac.I went for their employment process this year, position- Product Support Sales EngineerI was among the just 2 guys that finally made it to the final interview at their head office in Lagos. I and the other guy met their head mgr in sales, a white who then asked us few questions regarding to sales, and we did excellent cos it was a minor question just to know us in person. And the other guy seemed to know some guys working there as servc & maintenance engineers already, one of his course mate even came to meet us at the visitor's lounge while waiting to be called, and then he told us that they have taken us, that the man in charge of our dept. said they needed just 2 persons and we were the only two invited, that was in april. so after meeting the big boss, we left. unfortunately, some gangsters attacked me where I parked at V.I at night and asked for money, but when I couldn't provide the money, they took my phone away. so I lost the other guy's no when I did a welcome back the following day. so there was no way for me to know if the guy later resumed with them or not cos he is a westerner and I am not...and I heard they do some tribalism there like in NBL and other breweries in Nigeria. I later wrote a mail to them to know the status of my employment as a follow-up, but no reply till date, so bad, if it were in other foreign nations like the states, they would have replied to let me know. So guys, just have it in mind that mantrac isn't all that rosy...and their recruitment process is always very rigorous and tedious. Good luck guys!

@jobfront
    next time you go back to their office and explain the situation you passed through. Accepted there is tribalism in some recruitment processes but in this particular experience of yours, you were at fault

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123