+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Mantrac lagos test has come and gone!

Mantrac lagos test has come and gone!

The test was quite simple but the timing was tough. I think we were up to 800 people that took the test i wonder how many people they want.

Re: Mantrac lagos test has come and gone!

u re right,bt all d same glory be to God
    Olutope

D LORD IS OUR STRENGTH WHAT SHALL WE FEAR. I TINK SUM PEOPLE PHOTOCOPIED D I V AND CAME 4 D TEST.
    God is Good

Gate crashers ya pa

Da frankie

Guys, was the test similar to that of PH?Did they tell you guys when we should look forward hearing from them and through what means?May GOD help us so that this opportunity will not pass us by.I heard the training might start towards ending of next month.Has anybody heard similar thing?Hoping to meet you guys in the interview.May JAH help me o! Nowadays we need divine favor.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

The test was exactly like the one in ph. They didnt tell when to hear from them. Where did u get the gist of training starting next month? How many people do they want to employ

I heard there will still be second stage of the test where they will go very deep into Engineering
    Olutope

andrewozed

@andrewozed, I heard that from one of the candidates after the test in PH.So I just want to know if somebody has heard such.You know people can be funny.May GOD help us to be patient and also be able to get the job.But they Guy that talked about a second test, has this been their sytem?For me I don't think companies want to spend too much time conducting tests now b4 interviews.One of their staff mentioned that the next stage is interview and that's when our true knowledge of engineering would be tested.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Guys, is it only lagos and p.h that they normally conduct their test? is there going to another one in ABUJA?
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

house, was the test mainly for engineering applicant only. cos i apply 4 sale executive.

chakaz

@chakaz, it seems this time they used PH and Lagos bcos someone said in this forum that he will be going to Lagos to write his and he applied frm Jos,he wondered why they didn't use ABJ.For the other guy,if u are asking about sales executive trainees,they wrote the test with us that same day in PH.I don't know of lagos.Even I could remember that some applied 4 the 2 positions and could only sit 4 one since it was written at d same time.May GOD help me to get this job.Wishing you guys success too.I don't know how many they will take.Meanwhile, let's be called for interviews first.

gzl

@osinigben, I took d test in Lagos and those that applied 4 sales executive also wrote their's the same day.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Has anybody wondered how they are going to contact gate crashers judging from the fact that we didnt submit any cv at the exam. I think if they want to reduce the population they will only attend to those they invited. What do you guys think?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast