+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Topic: Mantrac Aptitute Test

@Joycex, i was at d venus but i and 7oders was nt allowed to enter bcos of we didnt received mail on tue 9, we looked thr d whole list from mon to fri,i could nt see my name.so there4 if u didnt received new iv do not waste ur time

Re: Mantrac Aptitute Test

@oyinbolaji, thanks. I was supposed to go there today but changed my mind cos I didn't get the new mail.

This just brings to mind what ik4milan said about employment fraud in nigeria especially about mantrac and geoplex. Its sad that in this day and age, things like this still happens.

@JOYCEX ,DAT NAIJA 4 US,let move on 2 next level

@Oyinbolaji!I cant understand why I couldnt recognise U frm d few checking d list yestday mayb cos of d confusion.Sorry!I know I was d one that caused U d problem.After U av all left,I waited til around 2pm when my friends n d HR and n d training school came to see me.They were suprised n what magic Eniafe Adewumi might have used to manipulate d names.I was asked to address a letted to him through them and I did telling him he owe me an explainatn.He called me yestrday nait with a guilty voice and his conscience swinging randomly;He said"I am sorry everything isnt my fault.Its all beyond my power.U dont av to av dropped a letter.If there is any opportunity,U will b contacted.The initial text is a mistake,Thank U 4 Ur understandn"thats what d talisman said b4 pressing d red button.I cant eve go to work today again.I kept wondering if someone can move higher with brains and intelligent alone in this Nigeria

na wao who can help me check my name in the next. Pls house is anybody here going for the interview tomorrow, let him help me check the list just indicate and i will send u a pm of my details, I am pleading with my kneels on the ground

@Gbonsquare, its sad what our country is becoming but in all these, God has blessed me with a new job even though not as big as Mantrac but its something to keep busy. He sent me a mail and a text today telling me if there is any opportunity I will be contacted.

Mantrac is fraudulent and full of nepotism with their recruitment! I passed the 1st and 2nd stages of their service engineer exam. I waz invited 4 oral interview on the 15th, but to my dismay, their HR Struck out our names. Telling us they would call us soonest. And that if we arent satisfied wit his explanation, we shud go and tell president GoodlucK Jonathan. That their decision stil stands. They r not genuine with their recruitment. Na yoruba company!

@Joycexz, is it Adewumi Eniafe that sent you text and email today

@gentlemike, Yes he was the person that sent me the text and email.

@Joycexz...congrats on d new job...At least U can have something reasonable to add to Ur CV...I am happy for [email protected] that d same Ikee with whom I waited to see to d end of d tolotolo interview on Mon?why do U av to call Mantrac "A Yoruba" outfit?Dont d tribalised my Bro.Mantrac is led by Nigerians so its "Nigerian thing"..I know aw U feel...everyone that passed through d rigous but futile process feel d same including Urs sincely...Move on...it is well!@gentlemike,did U go to mantrac yesterday?what happen over there...Our mouths will be filled with testimonies soon..watch out Bros!

why mantrac dey lik dis? but God pass Eniafe,so let move on

@gbonsquare i sent a mail to eniafe and he replied and also call saying i should not come my name is not on his list for now but when they need me they will call. Its well i hv moved on with my life. What is mine no one can take it away

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast