+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make Legit Cash Up to $3million dollars in a year!

Cool Make Legit Cash Up to $3million dollars in a year!

REAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
    KENTONADO-WORLD OF QUALITY GADGETS
    Everybody need a better life, nothing good comes easy and it seems things are really tight(Money-issues).
    Alas!
    I have a clue for alleviating ''money-worries''with which you can raise money for your prospective investments.
    Now, there is a saying that; "when you help people get what they need, they will in turn make available to you your want".
    For instance, you help 1000people get a commodity that they so need and can't do without, you can actually make a minimum of N5,000 on each of them for every commodity they get through you.
    NOTE: You can make more money!!!
    THIS IS REAL UNLIKE MANY OTHER BIZ YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN.
    STUDY THESE FIGURES AND DIGEST IT, THEN VIEW THE POSSIBILITIES/OPPORTUNITIES THAT CAN BE DERIVED FROM IT.
    You talk to> =20people =N100,000 Month 1
    Each of them shows the performance of d gadget to at least 2 other people,
    20x2=40 " =N200,000 Month 2
    40x2=80 " =N400,000 Month 3
    80x2=160 " =N8000,000 Month 4
    160x2=320" =N1,600,000 Month 5
    320x2=640" =N3,200,000 Month 6
    640x2=1280" =N6,400,000 @ the 7th month!
    By the year end.
    In total you would have made a wooping sum of N409,500,000 by the end of the 12thmonth!!!
    Only if you follow the program to the letter.
    But let's say you worked and you didn't get 40,960people by the end of the 12th month let's say you got only 1280people/customers, you would also have real cash (N6,300,000) which is good money to start you up.
    You don't need to buy anything, pay anyone, register or do anything that involves commitment of any kind.
    What U do is spread the information on my gadgets, people buy and U get the commission on the payment spot cos I will delivering and installing the device and I tell you it's a must buy, irresistible gadget that your prospective customers want.
    Get more information on what to really do by sending me a text after reading up this text.
    HOW DO I GET THESE PEOPLE?
    Of all your 200 phone-book contacts, let's say 10% use cars or have people who own cars. So it means, 20people may actually buy your (OUR) product ( leaving 180people of which you may still get people who will eventually buy).
    You make a commission of N5,000 on every single sale or referral.
    Note @least two people will like d product when they see it with their friend or family member and will love to have one for themselves.
    So for 1,280people referred, you would definitely make the above figure this is GUARANTEED!!!
    Also,to increase this figure drastically, persuade your buyers to help you tell their loved ones.
    This boils down back to the adage that "help people get what they need, they will in turn make available to you your want".
    IF THIS SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO YOU, REPLY WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS STATED SO THAT SPECIFICATIONS OF THIS PRODUCT WHICH PROMISES TO BRING FORTH THIS MUCH REVENUE WILL BE SENT.:

Kenneth:07065317510, get more explanation through whatsapp, Skype I.d : Kaycee203
    [email protected]

Re: Make Legit Cash Up to $3million dollars in a year!

Good morning all.

+ Reply