+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Mail 4rm baker hughes

Re: Mail 4rm baker hughes

Got an email for the final stage which is to hold 18th and 19th in PH... its called “Baker Hughes Experience”. did any body get such mail too? One love guys...

@fancy228,thanks for the info. Did u sit for the test n hav u also done the phone interview? Ur reply ll help us d BH hopefuls. Thanks n God bless

@fancy228ls.could u reply tunaxt,we wanna know if u sat 4 the test & subsequently had the phone interview?or u never sat 4 the test but completed the 1st & 2nd assessment & then phone interview?pls ur response 'll go a long way to keep us abreast wiv the whole exercise.
    Thanks 4 the anticipated response

@fancy228:congrats.pls we need clarificatn.did u write any test with BH around novemba?ur response we help us.thanks

@fancy228: could you kindly a copy of the mail you got? your info about 18th and 19th wanna take my heart out man. At least by now, we should know what's up. This info u got here, that's not what's up. Thanks.....I check my mail every 30mins....even my B.H portal..

hi guys,

@Fancy228, i got an email for the Baker Hughes Experience next week, 18th and 19th.

ebele25ls.pls.pls.pls,please i beg u,we wanna know if u sat 4 the test & subsequently had the phone interview?or u never sat 4 the test but completed the 1st & 2nd assessment & then phone interview?pls ur response 'll go a long way to keep us abreast wiv the whole exercise.
    Thanks 4 the anticipated response

@ebele25 and fancy228, Pls, u guys are good and can u help house members by telling us what they asked and were actually looking for during the phone interview. Cheers.

Thank you.

@mondada, i hope we v not meet.or u r not takin it personal.wer u called at all,if u wer tank God 4 u,and stop being................gat no words 4 u

Yes, I did sat for the test on 13/11/2010. Did the tel interview first week of dec and the online assessment same day.

@ Ebele, where are you attending the event from? Email me if you want get in contact.... We can rub minds together for the assessment . [email protected]

Guys please i jst did my 2nd assessment today, there was no mail to that effect, but went to BH portal and did it there, should i still b hopeful for a telephone interview?

@sukagen:i neva mean 2 insult ur person.pls 4giv if dat statemt had hurt u.i was trying 2 deduce a pt frm ur post.sorry broda

Pals i got this
    Thank you for taking the time to interview with Baker Hughes. We have identified other candidates who more closely meet our requirements at the present time. If your skills and background are identified as a potential match for future opportunities, you may be contacted to discuss your potential interest for a future open position consistent with your qualifications and experiences. While we do not currently have a match for you, we would like to introduce you to other great companies who may be able to give you the position you seek, right now.

Baker Hughes is a founding member of xxxxxxx - a partnership of leading companies collaborating to increase our ability to find the world's top talent. It's an easy, free and confidential service. Simply share your background and what you desire in a new job. Every day you will be automatically and anonymously considered for thousands of opportunities with other leading emloyers, as well as future positions with Baker Hughes.

To join xxxxxxx or for more information, visit: http://www.xxxxxxx/Bakerhughes

Again, Thank you for your interest in Baker Hughes and we hope you will consider us for future opportunities.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast