Mac zico Nigeria Limited as a subsidiary of Reckitt Benckiser is a reputable company in the FMCG industry. As part of our effort towards maintaining our lead in the distribution of FMCG, we need the services of the following categories of people for immediate employment.

1. JOB TITLE: Operation Manager.

ROLES:

• Plan for and achieve territory target (IMS- volume, value coverage and others) as advised by RB.
  • Conduct monthly KD’s (key distributor’s) performance reviews, with ASM.
  • Train, develop and manage the performance of my team to achieve the set objectives (morning meetings and regular reviews)
  • Manage/use wholesalers to achieve stopgap redistribution increase in my territory.
  • Ensure accuracy of all KD records (in-market sales, physical stock position) and make required returns to ASM within deadlines.
  • Effective management of cash transactions, credit terms and account reconciliation.
  • Continuously review journey plans with my sales team in conjunction with the ASM.
  • Brake down periodic IMS targets by territory, agreeing this with my individual salesmen.
  • Ensure effective stock rotation and inventory management.
  • Ensure that product/quality complaints are dealt with,

THE PERSON:
An ideal candidate must be proficient Microsoft word, Xcel and power point. The person must also be passionate about sales, be willing to learn, have the drive to achieve, be a self starter, and team oriented.
QUALIFICATION:
An ideal candidate must possess a university degree in management or social science with a minimum of second class.
EXPERINCES:
Minimum of two years post NYSC experience in sales of FMCG or management position.
REMUNERATION:
Based on experience.
REQUISITION NUMBER: 1
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Qualified candidates are required to submit their application and CV to [email protected], or to the human resource manager at 254 corporation road (opposite Tehilla Pharmacy), Amuwo Odofin Lagos.
DEADLINE: Tuesday the 19th September, 2012.
For inquiry, contact 07083119454, and 07032157124.