+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Mac Tay sends me a second invite?

Mac Tay sends me a second invite?

Dear Forumites,

I earlier wrote the MacTay organized NB test on the 10th of this month and have been earnestly waiting for their response just to be woken up this morning by a text message inviting me for another test on the 23rd of Dec.. Who else got this invite please and what is it all about..was the previous test done on the 10th annulled or what... I don tire for all these plenty plenty tests ooooo on top Nigerian Breweries job...

Re: Mac Tay sends me a second invite?

I did the test dis month too but later got another invite this morning for another test nxt year january 7th. I dnt knw what they are up to.

i missed the test on 10th dec bcos i didnot see the mail on time and was sent another iv for test on 16th dec only to get anoda mail today for 23 dec then later 7th.my finding is that it was only those that missed the test of 10th that is being called now but if majority is being called again ,it might be that the earlier test is cancelled or those re invited are very lucky........

Also got d msg...mine was rescheduled frm 23rd dec to an unknwn date cos d secnd msg wasnt complete. Its well.

The new test date is now January 7, 2012. I wrote on the 10th of this month.. Then got an sms for another test on 23/12/2011, which they say supersedes the former test we wrote. Two hours later, another sms came in that the test scheduled for 23rd has been postponed to 7/1/2012. It is my thinking that all the tests has been canceled..Mactay should know that some of those do not live in lagos. My fare to the former test weeps (lol!)...all the same, I pray it would worth it at last. Good luck to us all.

Good day All,

I missed the test on Dec 10 i later got an invitation for Dec 16 then later got another invitation for Dec 23 then now i got an incomplete message than the 23 Dec test has been reschedule to.... it did not finish.

From what i gather it has been rescheduled to Jan 7 2012.I don't know what they are up to but it seems like those that missed the test and some people that wrote the test on dec 10 are being called for another test.

Its like they want to recruit plenty people. Anyway like i said before God has blessed me with a Job 10000 times better.

I wish all your guys writing Godspeed and favor as you all write the rescheduled test.

It is well.

God is in control.

One love

Also got the several sms today first for a new date 23rd and secondly for the re-schedule but the sms was incomplete so i did'nt see the date until i got a mail this evening asking me to confirm receipt and indicate that i'll be attending. The new date is 7th January,2012. I was @ mactay House for the test 0n the 10th of this month, which was my second time with them after that of April 1st. Only heaven knows what they are really up to. If we have done well in the April 1st test like i was made to understand on the 10th December @ Lekki they should just let us experience the next stage of the exercise rather than making us pass through the same hurdle over and over again. Though i heard they just acquired some breweries in Naija and they want to upgrade them to standard guess that's why they are calling some of us again. No pain in Vain. God Pass Them.
    Keep Moving.

pls guys, is this position for entry level or experienced candidates?

I got the same text yesterday but I have not written any test this year with them , I wrote one with them last year at National theater Iganmu but I never hear any response there again.

@ Iceland it's an entry level opening; Graduate Mgt Trainee Engineer/Brewer cutting accross Mech Engr, Chem Engr, Production Engr, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology Graduates and some related fields too.
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    Also got the several sms today first for a new date 23rd and secondly for the re-schedule but the sms was incomplete so i did'nt see the date until i got a mail this evening asking me to confirm receipt and indicate that i'll be attending. The new date is 7th January,2012. I was @ mactay House for the test 0n the 10th of this month, which was my second time with them after that of April 1st. Only heaven knows what they are really up to. If we have done well in the April 1st test like i was made to understand on the 10th December @ Lekki they should just let us experience the next stage of the exercise rather than making us pass through the same hurdle over and over again. Though i heard they just acquired some breweries in Naija and they want to upgrade them to standard guess that's why they are calling some of us again. No pain in Vain. God Pass Them.
    i got d same invite, though i misd d dec 10. R u serious bout dem sayn those dt r being cald 4 ds test did well @ iganmu? Hmmn! Dia is nothn ds employers wont say 2 job seekers. I bilv God wud answr us al @ our appointed tym. Success is ours

Just got another invite for the 7th of jANUARY..sincerely speaking, i think these guys are confused!

+ Reply