PROJECT LBM

— TRAIN VEHICLE MARKETING (TVM) CORPORATION – RUSSIA is the company that started the project LBM (Light Business Marketing).
— TVM Corporation is an advertising company with head office in Russia, which advertises for SAMSUNG, MTS, PHILIPS, NOKIA, HONDA, SONY, CARVEL HOTEL, etc, through consumer preference questionnaires called Markers
Registration fee: $200
WAYS OF EARNING ON LBM

· A) Marketing marker: -the marker is a study of consumer preferences by marking. This is a questionnaire sheet, whereby the analysis of consumer choice of any specific product features. The marker is advertising, which has a target audience. The advertiser knows in advance how many people are viewing this Ad, so its efficiency is much higher than advertising in the media, on radio, television and outdoor advertising. In international practice, leading companies allocate an average of 40% of its revenue on advertising marker.
BENEFITS

· You buy your markers. You may start with ten and increase to whatever you may wish to invest in a period of a year. Each marker costs $30, but you can only buy a minimum of 10 markers and no maximum. If you buy markers this month, salaries would be paid next month.
· You buy 10 markers for N48,000 ($300). For the 10 markers, you make N20,000 a month for 1 year. The markers expire every one year. This means the more markers you buy, the more money you make.
· 20 markers=N40,000/month for a year.
· 50 markers= N100,000/month for a year. etc.
· The basic reward is you make $0.6/day for one marker, so your monthly salary is $0.6 x number of markers x 21 days (The companies are only open on week days. Weekends and holidays in Russia are excluded.)
· Note: Buying of markers is not one time. You can buy more markers as the need arises and anytime you are able to do so financially.
PLATINIUM MARKERS (HIRE PURCHASE)

· After you register as a partner, you receive 50 platinum briefcases to pay for them by installment. The platinum briefcases are given to you for 360 days. You are to fill in the markers every month. However, you don’t get paid for the 50markers at the end of the month. The company gives you 5months to pay for the markers in installment ( $190/month)
· You will pay that amount to the company, while they pay you nothing for 5months. However, your salary, even though its not paid to you, is being compiled for you till you pay off the bills for the 50 markers after 5months. Its simply hire purchase. Once you complete the payment (Must be up to 5months), the 50 markers becomes yours, together with the accumulated salary of 5months ($3,000). From the sixth month, you earn for your 50 markers.
REFERRAL (OPTIONAL)

· If you cannot afford to buy markers, or you wouldn’t mind sharing with your friends (who wants to hide such good news?), you can refer. For every person you register directly, you earn instant $70.
· For 2nd generation, you earn $23. There are different levels and bonuses, up to the 9th generation.
· When you register up to 5 persons or more under you, you become a silver manager and earn 8% of their salary each month, excluding silver managers like you.
UNDERSTAND MORE…

· You will agree with me that purchasing markers may be quite expensive (about N48,000) for 10 (which is the minimum you can buy). However, it is an investment.
· This is an instance of what you can do. But choose the best plan that fits you.
· You purchase 40 markers at $30/marker, which pays you N80,640 (0.6 x 40 x 21).
· You start marking the platinum markers (50 0f them).
· You cannot take the salary for the platinum markers (Remember the hire purchase markers?) But it is been compiled for you to be paid after you complete the payment for the markers (5months)
· So the company deducts N30,400 for the payment of platinum markers and you get paid N50,240/month for 5months.
· This goes on until the end of the 5th month, after which you will get paid your $3,000 (your compiled salary for platinum markers) and obtain ownership of the 50 markers, meaning the total marker you will have is
· 90 markers=N180,000/month for the remaining 7months. Remember any markers you buy can only pay you for one year, after which it expires.
HOW YOU ARE PAID

· LBM isn’t just an online affair without a face. In Nigeria, they have a country rep, who became one by rising to the diamond level manager. She earns up to N1 million/ month by owning 500 markers plus benefits from her down line.
· Salaries are calculated by the system, which you will see on your page and be paid by the country’s rep exactly on the 30th of each month.
· You will submit your bank account details on registration and be sure to get alert exactly on the 30th of each month.
WHO DO I HOLD RESPONSIBLE IF I DON’T GET PAID?

· The direct partner that registered you is responsible to ensure your salary is paid each month. If not so, you can hold him/her responsible and any issue will definitely be resolved.
· IS THIS REAL?
· Absolutely! This is not a business where you are told to put in $10 and make $100,000 in one month. NO! You PAY and WORK for your money.
· P.S: PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT ANY DAY YOU DO NOT FILL IN THE MARKERS, YOU WILL NOT BE PAID FOR THAT DAY.
· The system calculates your salary (you will see it each day you log in), based on the number of markers you fill. Remember, it’s a form of advertisement and apart from all these business, your opinion and exposure to the products is really all they want.
MY BONUS

· For everyone that will register under me, I will teach (if you don’t know already), how to browse with just N3000 a month (UNLIMITED ACCESS) with an MTN modem or N1500 a month (UNLIMITED ACCESS) with a multilinks modem. Just to make it easier for you to have internet access to do your work.
· The markers are VERY easy to fill. Once you register, you will be tutored. My 90 markers only take me less than 45 minutes to fill.
N:B

There is a promo going on that will end next tomorrow, if you register by then, you can win a phone, which the cash equivalent of $233 will be paid to you on the 30th of April. I'm doing a money back guarantee cos of that, so if you dpn't get paid in April, I return your 32k. Send an email to [email protected] and visit www.lbmclub..com for more.