+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: LNLG TEST

LNLG TEST

Abuja center was cool and those LNLG guys are wonderful.They made us feel relaxed.The questions are cool too but the time was limited.i dont knw hw they mark, but i wish everyone who took the test a grand success.

Re: LNLG TEST

I wrote the exam too in abuja those guy where just mature set of people , but the issue is the time for each set of quesion were just too short , but i know that with God all things are posible . please those any one in the house know what thier interview look like i want too start training my mind.

@Kalokalo/Osarieme

Please tell the house now what the test was like, the nature of the questions and the classification of the test now that the questions are still fresh in your memories.
    Please do so for others that will write LNG test subsequently or in the near future.
    Many Thanks
    S

Thoug h the test looks simple more expecially the English and Maths but the Mechanical & spatial orientation was pretty difficult. Please is there anyone that attempted the 36 question in all or atleast any of them

Yes I attempted some of them , but the true was that the time limit was too short ,about the nature of the quesion : the so call english quesion was a set of procedure for performing some mechanical repair task and them you are give a set of quesion to answer, the math test was to simple but you have to answer 36 quesions in 10mins believe you have to be very good to finish , the mechanical quesion ,,,,,,,,,,,,, well there are some set of mechancal drawings like pulleys , mechnic , gears , joints etc then you are ask some brain twissting quesions remember you are not ask to slove but just look , think and answer , as per the spatial quesions its shape turning quesion which to me is the simple but you have to think very hard and fast. well i have some materials i partice with before the exam i will attach if later in this post so wash out......

As for those who are yet to do the test, just visit shl.com and practice the tests online. You will be linked with other relevant site for psychometric tests. For those awaiting interview, just google roles/responsibilities of the post you applied for and better if you keep a copy of d paper where the vacancy was advertised-understand roles/responsibilities as stated there. Pray for me guys, I have done the test-passed, oral interview for the post of INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN awaiting response....Has anybody in the house as any info concerfning this

Did the test @ Lagos centre too, cool but same problem of time constraint, but very unfortunate to hear that NLNG perform NEGATIVE marking which seems strange to me... well quite pretty sure that all what someone needs is Grace and Favour. the rule might just favour you without knowing anything pls if anyone ever heard from the them, I mean after exam should pls notify the house incase others might have not check their mailbox for quick action... wishing all good endavour in all our undertaking...lol
    ADEYEMO

if you need to practise and perform excellently well then you just need to lay your hand on the following materials
    blueprint mechanical reasoning test e-book+dvd. these contain all possible question on mechanical reasoning including real question set on mechanical reasoning by lng and other oil and gas company. If after you read this e-book and watch the accompany video and you donot get more than 95% request for your money back we give you in full

also important are
    blueprint abstract reasoning
    blueprint spatial reasoning
    blueprint verbal reasoning
    bluepriint numerical reasoning

for enquiry call 08064147946 e-mail: [email protected]

Guys relax let it happen. I mean let us av d test invitation 1st and i will release d hints to make us av an idea of d test all 4 free.

+ Reply