+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Leading Edge Consultant Calls For Aptitude Test

Leading Edge Consultant Calls For Aptitude Test

Hello huose, I just received an invitation, vial mail, from Leading Edge Consultant for an aptitude test.The test is scheduled to hold on Thursday,17th March,2011 at Insitute of Journalism, Ogba,near WAEC office.Anybody with similar invitation?They are recruiting for an oil and gas coy(name still unknown).Useful information as per their test format will be highly appreciated.

Re: Leading Edge Consultant Calls For Aptitude Test

poster, pls 4fard a sample of the iv for the house. there is no time 4 the test in ur post.

I applied in January .a text message has also been sent.Please,any useful info about their test format will be most welcome.Here is the detailed IV:

Dear xxxxxxxx,
    Further to your application for the vacant position in an oil & gas organization, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to take an aptitude test scheduled to hold as follows:

DATE: Thursday, 17 March 2011
    TIME: 10:00am
    VENUE: Nigeria Institute of Journalism, Behind WAEC Office
    By Excellence Hotel, Ijaiye,
    Ogba
    Lagos State.

PLEASE COME WITH A PRINTED COPY OF THE E-MAIL OR THE TEXT MESSAGE SENT TO YOU AS WELL AS 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS & PERSONAL ID CARD TO GUARANTY YOUR ENTRANCE INTO THE HALL.
    If you need further clarification, please call xxxxxx

Best Wishes.
    Yours sincerely,
    FOR: LEADING EDGE CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED
    DR xxxxxx
    Managing Director/CEO

Quite amazing that nobody in the house has come on board to say he/she was also invited.The oil and gas test format for Leading Edge consulting is still being expected please!!!

I was also invited too, please who has the test format for leading edge consulting?
    I am waiting please

I was als invited for the test. Got an info they recruiting for Petroluem Training institute PTI. Am already in lagos for the test though I have two othee test to attend tomorow. Lafarge and wartsila.
    God has a plan 4 Me

@wilfrotech
    How sure are you that PTI is the name of the organization they are recruiting for?I am asking this questions because of two reasons; from the IV that was sent,they said that they are recruiting for an oil and gas organization and I think PTI is really an academic institution(tertiary), also from their(Leading Edge) websites,the names of oil and gas coys they are recruiting for are clearly spelt out(chevron,pan ocean,Global energy,Land and sea services, and three others).Anyway,I still subscribe to the fact that nothing is impossible;PTI may be the organization they are recruiting for.
    Please,any member of the house with useful information about the test format should 'show up ' for real ASAP.

@Ojovictor

I was in PTI yesterday, they are deliberating in cancelling the recruitment due to the fact why did they take it out of the state. Well lets keep our fingers crossed

Wishing U best of luck
    God has a plan 4 Me

ojovictor,
    which of the positions were you called for? Just want to know if the test invitation is in batches depending on the position applied for or all positions were called just once

I just received a mail from Leading Edge consulting,informing me of my success in the aptitude test held on 17th March,2011 at NIJ,Ikeja.I was asked to complete(fill) an attached form and also send my CV.Do we have anyone in the house,who also wrote the test,that received similar mail?

@Ojovictor I was clled by them on phone last week asking of my Gender which i told them but have not heard frm them since then. Well Congrat and expectn some good news too
    God has a plan 4 Me

+ Reply